• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What is the best you have bred in ORAS?

SolarPhantom

The Fox Overlord
Years
  • For me, I had quite the surprise yesterday. I Bred the best pokemon I have ever had. Second is my 3 IV Sylveon.

Ive spent the last 5 months trying to breed my own 5 IV Ralts. Decided to trade 300 of my eggs from Alpha Sapphire to Omega Ruby so I could hatch two times more eggs, and let me tell you that took a few hours. I went to the battle resort to start hatching and after the 138th egg on Omega Ruby, i got a 5 IV Shiny female Ralts. Then the 273rd egg, I got a 5 IV Shiny Male Ralts.

After 5 Months and thousands upon thousands of eggs I bred my first two 5 IV and they are shiny.
    Ive spent the last few hours leveling and evolving them so I could check to make sure on the IV Calculator.

My Gardevoir is 31/23/31/31/31/31, Giving her Hidden power Dark 70. My Gallade is 31/31/31/19/31/31 Giving him Hidden power Dark 70 also.
    They are named Evie and Prosper.

Proof image is in the spoiler.
    Shows my Omega Ruby trainer card with ID
    Pokemon, Their stats, and how I got the eggs through a link trade.
    Gardevoir is a higher level because of rare candies. They both have the champion ribbon because elite 4 = easy farm. I got the Shock ribbon from some random lady in Mauville, the second floor apartment things.
    Spoiler:

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Congratulations, its always nice to breed a pokemon you've wanted badly especially a shiny!

I've bred loads of 5/6IV pokemon but only a few shinies I've tried for Charizard (5IV) x2 (one was bad nature/IVs), Greninja (5IV) x2 (one was not HA).

Get yourself Destiny Knot/Everstone and some decent Dittos and breeding becomes a lot more fun.

Back