• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is the biggest amount of cash you've wasted in one go

Eternal Darkness

Master of Tartarus
Years
    • Seen May 13, 2012
    When I was younger and bought 300 dollars worth of Lego. I regret nothing.

Now? Rent every month, probably.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • $1200NZ for my laptop then the added amount of the extras I bought with it, like a new tablet, speakers, headphones etc. That or my Nikon 3100.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • $600 on a laptop, plus MS Ofice and the 3-year accident coverage plan, and this was back in 2006.

Since then I haven't spent quite that much in one go, though a mini-vacation to South Carolina in 2008 cost about $450 including bus tickets, three nights at a Quality Inn, meals, and a shopping trip.

Even at anime cons I try to keep my spending under $200, lol

Years
  • I really don't like spending large amounts of money, but the most I've ever spent at one time was when I dropped a couple hundred dollars on video games after I got a PS3 for Christmas a few years back.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I recall spending at most a 300 dollar spree, though I can't recall what I had purchased.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2012
    Spent a little over $1000 on a sound system for my car.
    (Speakers, Stereo, Subwoofer, Amp).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Uh, iirc, $900 or $800 on either my laptop or my iPhone. I can't quite remember what costs what lool. But yeah, I don't really like spending lots of money at once. :x

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    $270.

At a K-Pop store, recently. I ended up having a bill of $340, but, since I was friendly and struck up a convo with the owner, he gave me a pretty big discount and a free T-Shirt, along with a 10% coupon for my next visit.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • The most I've wasted was 100 bucks on two Wii games. Not much, since I'm one who would rather save and spend it once I have a decent amount of money.

Back