• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the coolest looking shiny.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Shiny Uxie ftw! I love Uxie and I love its shiny form. <3 Second would be Pidgeotto (I used to have one, but lost it) and third Rapidash. (those gray flames are awesome. <3)

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Metagross!! That thing looks badass already, but when its body is pure silver with a golden X across its face, it strikes fear into the heart of its prey!!

shadowcreep

Artiste
    Years
  • I agree with Ichida Metagross is made of win then its probably gengar for me i don't know why i just like it.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
  • Ninetales and Eevee. Shiny Ninetales is so awesome with the blue-tipped tail. Shiny Eevee looks adorable with the silver coat. I have both shinies as well. <3<3

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    Ninetales and Eevee. Shiny Ninetales is so awesome with the blue-tipped tail. Shiny Eevee looks adorable with the silver coat. I have both shinies as well. <3<3

I agree, the Shiny eevee does look awesome.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Rayquaza definitely. It's like Charizard's shiny version, except a lot better.

Shiny Flygons are nice to look at as well.

TotoRitaQuil

Royal Shiny
    Years
  • my favourite shiny is furret i dont know why , i just think it looks cool in hot/fuschia pink... my second would be politoed though

Back