• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen WHAT IS THE DUMBEST THING YOU EVER DID IN B/W?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    WHAT IS IT??

ILL START:

I TRADED MY SHINY AUDINO BY ACCIDENT WITH A STUPID LITWICK!!!
    BUT THEN I EVOLVED IT NOW HES AWSOME LOL...

176StantonStreet

Little Mons†er
    Years
    Not have my team equally trained when I beat the Elite 4. Now Im suffering by having to grind + experience share in order to be able to battle all these Post E4 60-70 level trainers.

iRyu

Why is he smiling? The Father?
    Years
    I let some other pokemon outlevel my starter. I normally like to have my starter the highest level, it soothes me somehow. But Samurott just wasn't being as good as Galvantula and Zoroark.
    That's kinda stupid though.
    So another thing is
    EV training my Espeon only to realize that the Moveset I want won't work. :/

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    Not have my team equally trained when I beat the Elite 4. Now Im suffering by having to grind + experience share in order to be able to battle all these Post E4 60-70 level trainers.

WOW THATS REALY STUPID BUT SEE THIS:

I CHOSE TEPIG INSTEAD OF SNIVY ONE TIME BY MISTAKE.....
    AND EVEN WITH PANSAGE I DIDNT KILLED THAT BLOODY PANPOUR!1!1!!!

CURSE U CRESS!!

U CHOSE OSHAWATT?!
    THATS A DUMB THING BY HIMSELF SAMUROOT IS WEAK MAN..
    U CAN CHOOSE TEPIG OR SNIVY THE KING OF ALL HOLY POKEMON

U CHOSE OSHAWATT?!

Last edited:

Clairissa

Shining brilliantly!
    Years
    ...What's with the caps?

Uh... Guess mine would be getting to Black City late, and not hatching my Larvesta egg when I got it.
    Though I guess all around dumb would be not knowing DS lites do not support WPA2 before upgrading to that with my router... Oh well.

JSwagg

Bug Catcher Justin
    Years
    1.) First time I started the game, I picked Tepig and named it Oinkster, so I restarted because the name got annoying at some point.
    2.) Second time I ever played it, I choose Oshawatt, evolved it, and got all the way to the Battle Subway, turned off the game, without EVER saving. T_T

iRyu

Why is he smiling? The Father?
    Years
    Actually, it was my Reuniclus that was over leveled, why thank you. None the less I still surprisingly beat the E4 with a psychic type, so kudos to me.
    All you really need to beat the E4 is a psychic type that knows signal beam and a dark pokemon

U CHOSE OSHAWATT?!
    I chose Oshawott. I hope you realize that the starters are fire-grass-water so that there's balance...
    In fact, this is the first time I haven't chosen a fire-type starter
    The whole Oshawott-Dewott-Samurott trio is awesome in my opinion. Samurott is a freakin Narwhal, when compared to a Snake and a Boar, it outreaches them. All of the trio looks sane. The cool Fire Starters ended in 3rd Gen really. and tepig is cute, not cool. Snivy would've been cooler had its name been Smugleaf. I dunno, The other starters just don't appeal to me.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Oh, I've done a fair few dumb things.

Fallen off them tight walk things by just standing there still whilst wobbling, saving atleast 3 times, healing my pokemon like 2/3 times
    and just recently I was using the Audino method and there was a shaking patch right at the very back n i thought if i just run straight through ill get it, but no I had to walk 3 forward then 1 to the left then 1 to the right and encounter a pokemon ;_;

Uber Legend

Loves her ubers!
    Years
    Hmmm...
    I somehow beat the elite four with all of my pokemon below level 50 and then Ghetsis with them still being below 50?

Wait, that's actually pretty smart instead of stupid isn't it? :P

Oh! I've got something now. The psychic elite four trainer, Caitlin. I put my Zoroark in the front and my Virizion in the back, then amped up my Zoroark's special attack to the max with Nasty Plot while her pokemon kept trying to use Psychic on me, which did absolutely nothing of course. Then I 1-hit ko'ed all of her pokemon with night daze. xD

The really stupid part though is when she sent out her sigiliph and I thought I could use nasty plot one more time, but she used air slash, which she thought would be super effective, and it was a critical hit and knocked my Zoroark out instantly. -_-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back