• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is the first thing you are going to do?

Person Number 3

Unrecognized as of now.
Years
  • Wait silently and soberly until I'm in the car, and finally, scream...
    "YEEEEEESSS!!!!!"

EDIT: I've just recieved word that if I scream this in the car, I will lose all priveliges to the best game over. Oh, well. Maybe I'll whisper it. Like, a loud whisper.

Last edited:

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • Yell @ my mom saying '' WHY CAN'T I OPEN IT IN THE STORE!!??'' then when I'm in the car I'll scream ''F*CK YEAH FINALY AFTER ALL THESE MONTHS!!!''

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    lol @ mom driving...man this game makes me feel old...

im 24 now... i had R/B the day it came out like wheni was 10 or something...some of u werent even born lol

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    Scream "SWEET VICTORY YEAH"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then Open the Game... Get A Hang out with one of my Friends to Transfer Pokemon! Then I start the Game with Totodile!

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    lol @ mom driving...man this game makes me feel old...

im 24 now... i had R/B the day it came out like wheni was 10 or something...some of u werent even born lol

ikr?! it's a bit of a headtrip. i remember my mom driving me to get the original silver ten years back...

Back