• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is the first thing you are going to do?

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
  • I'm going to walk home from the store, and I am going to put it in my DS, and play mindlessly for hours, than eat :D

Years
  • Hmm, its not out here until the 25th, so it will probably go something like.

~ Get to GameTraders, realise that I cant find the pre-order slip
    ~ Empty out entire contents of very large bag on the counter (not the first time ive had to do that, I swear, the staff groan when they see me and my giant bag walk into the store)
    ~ Yell "GOT IT!" and jump up and down
    ~ Get game
    ~ Go to work
    ~ Brag to all the children at work that I have HeartGold and they dont, even though they dont care because not a single child at my work actually likes pokemon, because theyre insane
    ~ Go home and start playing it while complaining about insane children not liking pokemon

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
  • First on the car ride home I'll fiddle with everything in the box then play it all day most likely. Good thing it's raining all day long.

кιd

кιd!
    Years
  • When I'm in my car with the game, I'll open it, look at everything, and cry a bit inside. (No, not of joy, but sadness. Pure distressful sadness)

harmonic ♫

red is a pain in the a'
    Years
  • trade over all the pokemon I want from my diamond, and my HG team is assembled :]

after work of course =.="

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
  • Do 20 million jumpy jacks screaming "Wowee" Then I'm going to run a mile around my local park singing the official pokemon song. Then I go home and finally open it. Then I play it. Then I stay in the wilderness till my pokemon turns level. 12. Oh and don't forget epicness! Once my parents go to sleep I'm going to play the game all the way till 7:00 AM then I go to sleep.

Last edited:
    Years
  • -Wake up, brush teeth, deodorant.
    -Rush around frantically finding my Receipt from preorder and my ID as proof I'm ~me
    -Hop up and down the whole way to the store w my dad fuming that I'm still playing the ~satanic game he banned me from when I was like 5.
    -Go in the store, have the guy at the counter laugh at me again for how I'm so HOMG POKEMON, DUDE. (When I preordered he was like NOWAY. I don't look like a hardcore Pokemon nerd. I look like the opposite.)
    -Get the game, squeal a bunch, run to the car, spend like FOREVER wrestling it open, squeal some more, run inside and play it relentlessly until my friend comes over.
    -Have him pry me from my game while I yell and wrestle, but 5'5" against 6'2"=fail.
    -Carry my Pokewalker with me while I go exploring with my friend.
    -Go home and play SS more 'cause I'M ON SPRING BREAK.

=DDDDDDD

Years
  • 1. trade in like 12 games (50%+ trade offer at gamestop) with some cash
    2. purchase it
    3. go home
    4. "hybernate" in my room for 2 months
    5. go on with my life

edit: i just got it! whoooooooh!

Last edited:

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • I'm going to run down the street with it in my hand screaming at the top of my lungs

"IT'S HERE!! IT'S FINALLY HERE!! IT'S A POKEMON GAME!! IT'S HERE!! SHE'S PREGNANT*!"

But I am sooo excited! Wish me luck! :D

*Maybe not necessarily this, but I was trying to show I was spoofing off of those scenes in movies where the father runs into traffic for no good reason and screams "She's Pregnant!"

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • If it's in the store today , I swear I'll faint in the middle of the mall then scream like a little girl : :IT'S HERE !! YEAWHOOO !!! NO MORE WAIT TILL 26TH !!!" .

Then in the car , I'll shake my Pokewalker and read all these stupid booklets and then I'll lie in my bed , playing it ! :)

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Well the beginning of the game is limited to what you can do.

Irl at the game store there will probably be people to battle so I'll have fun with that then play the game after leaving the store.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2010
    Open it and play it and see how far I can get before my wife gets home and I give the souldsilver to her lol.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
  • Well 1st i got church and ccd then i gotta walk to gamestop which is like a mile away walk back itll be like 3 eat some food then i will start it up read the booklet and then read the guide then sart my journey while laying in bed and drinking a coke wasting my childhood lol

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • open the parcel from amazon, then probably head out to my job..come home at four..then hiabate in my room for the next three day..

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    First thing I'll do is be born, I mean isn't it the first thing everyone does?

Serious note:
    Beat the game up to kanto and trade over my pokémon team and beat kanto.

xReptilexTrainerx

Reptillian Trainer
    Years
  • currently waiting For game crazy to open up around 12-12:30? unless they forgot that we stepped up an hour. So yeah waiting then Ill get my game and like play it for 6 hours straight or until i have to pee.

Back