• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the funniest anime you have ever seen?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh I thought of some more, I can't believe I forgot...

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Special A, and Oruan are pretty funny. And I agree Inuyasha has some parts that are funny as well. So I will list that too. :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Azumanga Daioh is one of the funniest anime I've ever seen, not to mention one of the cutest. :D Ranma 1/2 comes to a close second, although I've read more manga than I have seen the anime. I just remember that both those series were always funny no matter how many times I'd watch an episode.

For some reason, I find the first series of Yuugiou to be funny as well, although it's not even really a comedy. ._.;

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Oh, the first thing that comes in my mind is Ichigo Mashimaro. Very funny, also very very VERy random. xD

The second one was Kenko Zenrakei Suiebu Umisho, comedy + eechi never been so perfect for each other! Sure I've seen some Eechi/Comedy animes, but this one takes the cake.

Back