• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen what is the hardest pkm to catch

LOOK at the Topic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Mewtwo and all of the rare Safari Zone Pok?mon-- I had to give up and get Pinsir from the Celadon Game Corner. *_*

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Mewtwo. I tried forty-three times then gave up and used an master ball.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Shadowburn said:
    I would think the hardest pokemon to get would be Deoxys on RS. There is a 1/1000 chance you'll even find him :dead:

Deoxys can't be found on R/S without cheating, or if you traded it from another game.

The hardest pokemon for me to catch are Scyther, Taruos, and Chansey.Scyther always runs, so does Taruos, and Chansey doesn't, but it never will stay in a safari ball.

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Hardest pokemon to catch? Hmm, it depends on the situation. But my hardest catch ever has been... I don?t know. Raikou, Entei or Suicune in Gold and in Silver. Raikou and Entei in Crystal, since Suicune is pretty easy in that one.

Chanseys have also caused me a headache. Those things are evil! Evil, I tell you!

But then again, I had problem with... With that **** pink little thing I hate so much! Yeah, you guessed it right; Ditto! Now the problem could have been that I keep killing them, but that time it was that it transformed into my Mewtwo and I couldn?t catch it. So, since I ran out of balls, I just killed it. Mwhahaaa!

Lord Kraith

Solaris knight
    Years
    The hardest pokemon I face is Ditto it make me had a big headace later it turn into Entei and I lose a Hundred times on that then I get lucky that Ditto don't turn into Entei this time and I win, that was hard

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Lord Kraith said:
    The hardest pokemon I face is Ditto it make me had a big headace later it turn into Entei and I lose a Hundred times on that then I get lucky that Ditto don't turn into Entei this time and I win, that was hard

Yes, Dittos are nothing more but annoying little maggots. They are good for nothing, except annoying people when they try to catch them. That **** Mewtwo Ditto was annoying...

But now I?m insulting Dittos again. Well what can I do? I offically hate them. They can?t win any battle they enter, if the battle is between same level pokemons. Thye can only beat Weedle, Makiarp, Caterpie and Wurmple. That?s all.

Oh, but in attempt to stay on topic I have to say other hard cathes.. Hmm... Oh, it was hard to catch Chimecho! Or well, teh catching weren?t hard, but finding it was. I had no idea they were in that mountain. (Forgot the name) And another hard thing to find was Meditite. I couldn?t find any so I had to breed my two Medichams that I had found in the cave before pokemon league (Forgot the name of the cave too.) Hehhe. Name of the cave. ^_^

BKCK

BK
    Years
    The hardest pokemon for me to catch was that Zapdos!!!!

I think I reset about 30+ times.

Isn't this wierd that when I found Mewtwo I chucked an ultra ball at him first thing. Then walla Mewtwo was caught.

Crazy Frogitist

Its Only a PREVIEW
    Years
    Rayquaza-San said:
    Wow. a lot of people find Chansey a hard pokemon to catch. Not for me. I make a mistake everytime. I caught Cansey by mistake. It didn't get out though.

The hardest pokemon for me to catch is Dragonair(Fire Red) It is a very hard pokemon to catch.

um do u know that u can buy a dratini?? :dead:

RyukoArabne

rookie
    Years
    The hardest pokemon to catch is Mewtwo!!!I just lost 60++ Ultra Ball that time...
    I new game cause my EXP.Share lost and my charizad lv.100 has traded to Ruby

Shadowburn

I'm Back. If You Care.
    Years
    Yeah you can. Last month my friend Jon went out and in the wild he found Deoxys. He dosen't have any cheating device or neither do I because its screws up your game. ( I mean PJ does and I once asked for 99 rare candies in my games and he gave me load of cheats and my game fried. When I did new game it was fine.) Jon was playing while sitting on my bed and I was on the computer. All of a sudden he screamed. I turned frightened and he squeezed my shoulders, and shoved his gameboy in my face. There was deoxys. Later that week we found out online that after you talk to the guy in Mossdeep that tells you about meteor showers, you have a 1/1000 chance of getting deoxys.

AngelicExcalibur said:
    Deoxys can't be found on R/S without cheating, or if you traded it from another game.

The hardest pokemon for me to catch are Scyther, Taruos, and Chansey.Scyther always runs, so does Taruos, and Chansey doesn't, but it never will stay in a safari ball.

Crazy Frogitist

Its Only a PREVIEW
    Years
    Shadowburn said:
    Yeah you can. Last month my friend Jon went out and in the wild he found Deoxys. He dosen't have any cheating device or neither do I because its screws up your game. ( I mean PJ does and I once asked for 99 rare candies in my games and he gave me load of cheats and my game fried. When I did new game it was fine.) Jon was playing while sitting on my bed and I was on the computer. All of a sudden he screamed. I turned frightened and he squeezed my shoulders, and shoved his gameboy in my face. There was deoxys. Later that week we found out online that after you talk to the guy in Mossdeep that tells you about meteor showers, you have a 1/1000 chance of getting deoxys.

um excuse me.do u know that u r talking about r/s? i think i saw the cheat get deoxy and jirachi on the net before. by da way did ur friend found deoxy on da com or on GBA?? if its on com then how on earth that he can show u his GBA??

Shadowburn

I'm Back. If You Care.
    Years
    Crazy Frogitist said:
    um excuse me.do u know that u r talking about r/s? i think i saw the cheat get deoxy and jirachi on the net before. by da way did ur friend found deoxy on da com or on GBA?? if its on com then how on earth that he can show u his GBA??

:surprised Well hmmm thats a tough one, uh, on his GBA (duh)!!

Back