• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen what is the hardest pkm to catch

LOOK at the Topic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    I would say Deoxys at Birth Island (Is that the name?). He's only at Level 30, and even when he has only 1 HP left, manages to break out of every Ultra Ball you throw at it. =/

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Crazy Frogitist said:
    i think ur r just lieing.

Actually, he may of not.Ever heard of the Celebi Glitch?There is another version of it which will let you get Deoxys in the wild.Anyways right now the hardest pokemon for me to catch is Lugia.I chucked about 50 Ultra Balls and then Timer Balls when its HP is 1, yet i still can't catch it.

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    You can?t get Celebi nor Jiracji, nor Deoxys in wild. man who tells about meteor showers? That?s almost the same thing that if you talk to the man who speaks about succesful rocket launching and he says the number 54, you get to go to space and catch Jirachi and Deoxys. Both of them are fake. No matter how cool it would be to get Celebi and the others in-game, it is not possible without either cheating or getting tickets from promotions.

Crazy Frogitist

Its Only a PREVIEW
    Years
    AngelicExcalibur said:
    Actually, he may of not.Ever heard of the Celebi Glitch?There is another version of it which will let you get Deoxys in the wild.Anyways right now the hardest pokemon for me to catch is Lugia.I chucked about 50 Ultra Balls and then Timer Balls when its HP is 1, yet i still can't catch it.

um what game r u talking about?? if u r talking about lugia on gale of darkness(which is not realeased yet) or try to catch lugia on naval rock

Ash's Apprentice said:
    I think the hardest pokemon I caught is my shiny chimecho in R/S.Deoxys,Raikou,Ho-Oh & Lugia and Shiny Chansey in Fire Red

u r definitely lying , u cannot catch deoxys!! and i don't think u caught a shiny chansey cause i met 1 as well and it escaped :( :(

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Crazy Frogitist said:
    um what game r u talking about?? if u r talking about lugia on gale of darkness(which is not realeased yet) or try to catch lugia on naval rock

u r definitely lying , u cannot catch deoxys!! and i don't think u caught a shiny chansey cause i met 1 as well and it escaped :( :(

Yes you can. You can catch Deoxys if you have the reguired ticket. I have a Deoxys, but I caught in a masterball, so I don?t know was catching it hard or not. And even though you did not succeed in cathing shiny Chansey, it is possible that someone other has had better luck, and the pokemon hasn?t run away.

Crazy Frogitist

Its Only a PREVIEW
    Years
    GoldenHouou said:
    Yes you can. You can catch Deoxys if you have the reguired ticket. I have a Deoxys, but I caught in a masterball, so I don?t know was catching it hard or not. And even though you did not succeed in cathing shiny Chansey, it is possible that someone other has had better luck, and the pokemon hasn?t run away.

the problem is that i don't think u can get the ticket yet

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    tauros....then koffing and chimecho. I've looked for hours for all of these, and i've never come across the latter... and tauros runs from me

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    ahh yes it took me over a year to find 1 chimecho, that bas1ard,well no that i got 1 i can breed for more muhahahaa

Dragonite Tamer

I'll never leave you behind.
    Years
    I never find aything hard to catch. I caught Mewtwo on my first try with my second ultra ball and that without weakening him. I reckon the legendary dogs are the hardest to catch but I always use the masterball on them( Hehehe) .

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    I voted for Chansey because I can catch Legends in pokeballs (All my legends on Emerald are in pokeballs)

It took me ages to find a chnasey then you have to catch it and that is about as easy as catching one. I tried feeding it the first five times then on the fith try it took the bait but broke out of the ball and ran off so then i spent another like 25 mins searching for one and found it again and just threw the ball.

Legendary pokemon are rather easy. Entei, Raikou and Suicune are rather easy when you know how. I just use my Latias/Latios trick which involves ten Max Repels and then running in grass because legends are not affected by Repels.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2006
    i used 2 pokeballs and i had mewtwo :d. The ONLY pokemon that i had diffuculty with was chansey, i need 7chanseys 2 catch him >>, tauros was lucky for me, i had it in my first try :nervous:

Back