• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen what is the hardest pkm to catch

LOOK at the Topic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crazy Frogitist

Its Only a PREVIEW
    Years
    i used 2 pokeballs and i had mewtwo :d. The ONLY pokemon that i had diffuculty with was chansey, i need 7chanseys 2 catch him >>, tauros was lucky for me, i had it in my first try
    -------------------------
    voted for Chansey because I can catch Legends in pokeballs (All my legends on Emerald are in pokeballs)

It took me ages to find a chnasey then you have to catch it and that is about as easy as catching one. I tried feeding it the first five times then on the fith try it took the bait but broke out of the ball and ran off so then i spent another like 25 mins searching for one and found it again and just threw the ball.

Legendary pokemon are rather easy. Entei, Raikou and Suicune are rather easy when you know how. I just use my Latias/Latios trick which involves ten Max Repels and then running in grass because legends are not affected by Repels.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    u can not caych mewtwo in a pokeball, well since i don't have proof i cannot say that but on website says its impposible

-jirachi-
    u can not catch o the legends on emreald in a pokeball!

----------------
    yeah chimecho was easy! it took me 2mins

Shiny Meganium

Meganium trainer
    Years
    I've only ever found one tauros and it ran straight away. The legendaries are easy to catch (excluding birds, dogs and Latios/Latias) because you can save before you meet them and try again.

Years
    Can Riaku be kept from running with mean look? I'd like to get a level 49 gengar. some Ultra balls, and a couple max repels since I used the MB on Mewtwo.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    I say Zapdos and Mewtwo.. I tried to catch Mewtwo without a Master Ball.. But it was impossible... I used at least.. 30 Ultra Balls? It took meh 40 Ultra Balls and 10 Great Balls to catch Zapdos..

Years
    Shiny Meganium said:
    Yes it can, Coff, but I'm afraid it will use Roar.

Could I switch in a Soundproof pokemon or would that make Mean look stop working as soon as the user left.

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Crazy Frogist: how would you know a legendary can't be caught in a pokeball? Ever tried? Every kept trying? I think my mass of legendarys in POKEBALLS is proof enough for me thanks.

It took me half a hour and a hell of alot of retries to catch Rayquaza in a pokeball and for someone to come here and tell me i'm lying is a insult. I took alot of time to do that because a friend said it was impossible and i proved him wrong.

Crazy Frogitist

Its Only a PREVIEW
    Years
    coff said:
    Could I switch in a Soundproof pokemon or would that make Mean look stop working as soon as the user left.
    that would work but i'm afraid that pkmn that got da ability sound proof cannot learn mean look, spider web or something that i can't remember. why don't u just catch a lv63 wobbutfett in the cerulean cave where u catch mewtwo since wobby got shadow tag:)

Fls4eva said:
    I say Zapdos and Mewtwo.. I tried to catch Mewtwo without a Master Ball.. But it was impossible... I used at least.. 30 Ultra Balls? It took meh 40 Ultra Balls and 10 Great Balls to catch Zapdos..
    mewtwo's not really hard i caught it in 15mins first get marowak that have the move false swipe it always leave 1hp and won't kill the pkmn no matter what (when mewtwo's hp go red and it looks like it only got 1hp stop using false swipes) then paralyse it (u can do it in the start if u wish, is better to use it in the start) then start chucking ultra balls!

Seto_girl said:
    Kangashkan and chansey

i still want a luckyegg of one of them chansey, there must be another way >.<

what so good about those eggs i don't think it will double evs and u only find them 1 out of 500 i think (u can't find them by breeding)

-Jirachi- said:
    Crazy Frogist: how would you know a legendary can't be caught in a pokeball? Ever tried? Every kept trying? I think my mass of legendarys in POKEBALLS is proof enough for me thanks.

It took me half a hour and a hell of alot of retries to catch Rayquaza in a pokeball and for someone to come here and tell me i'm lying is a insult. I took alot of time to do that because a friend said it was impossible and i proved him wrong.

1st i tried to catch raquaza, mewtwo, regis in a pokeball and it NEVER worked

2nd i kept trying till 205 times then i gave up

3rd i didn't say u r lying or anything since me or u got any proof

4th u can proof me wrong by taking a photograph of ur raqazy's summary where in the photo it shows a ball at the right hand bottom side corner if its a poke ball i'm sorry i'm wrong, IF its not that i got proof that u r lying. u can host ur photo by clicking my mew in my sig then it will open another window (imageshack) then browse ur pic (u need a scanner,if u don't have 1 go to 1 of ur friends that have a scanner)

Crazy Frogitist

Its Only a PREVIEW
    Years
    ~*Angel Vaporeon*~ said:
    Zapdos! I had to use 18 Ultra Balls to get him.

18! that's just easy! u shall see how hard is too catch legend dogs without letting it escape (really annoying if it fled) and if u have vba on ur com play fr/lg and use codes to get to naval rock and u shall c how hard is too catch ho-oh and lugia (they r unbelievebly HARD :nervous: )

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
    ~*Angel Vaporeon*~ said:
    Zapdos! I had to use 18 Ultra Balls to get him.

I have to say I found Zapdos the easiest legendary to catch, or maybe Kyogre on sapphire-I caught it in 1 ultra ball when it's HP was on yellow!

Chansey is the hardest for me. My older sister is giving me mine! :classic:

Shiny Meganium

Meganium trainer
    Years
    QT Plusle said:
    I have to say I found Zapdos the easiest legendary to catch, or maybe Kyogre on sapphire-I caught it in 1 ultra ball when it's HP was on yellow!

Chansey is the hardest for me. My older sister is giving me mine! :classic:

I had to get my chansey and Tauros off my brother because I couldn't catch them.

MegaFlare

Go Me
    Years
    DIttO! i cant catch them. they allways break out of the Pokeballs or what ever i thought at it! oh and Crazy Frogitist, are all those pokemons in those training cards legit? since there all shiny. it looks like you cheated.

TeamP

The Real Deal
    Years
    Kangaskan,it barely ever appears for me,once it does it flees
    I got lucky with Chansey though,caught it in my first go

Back