• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the hardest ROM hack that you ever played?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 17, 2021
Definitely Vega. I get making your game a challenge, but Vega is downright sadistic. The puzzles are absurdly cryptic, the Gym Leaders are overleveled and the other trainers and wild encounters are massively underleveled, and the inability to purchase healing items better than Super Potions and the complete lack of Revives is ridiculous. I've heard that Vega Minus is better, but I honestly have no interest in playing through the story again. It's a shame, too; the Fakemon are fantastic. Hopefully the sequels (Deneb and Procyon) are more fair, because from the 10-15 minutes I stumbled through (I don't know Japanese...) I've played, the game seems like it has a lot of potential. I'm hoping for a translation soon, since I really like games with Fakemon.

Radical Red is a close second, but at least in that game you're given the resources to EV train and optimize your team for the boss battles. It's not my cup of tea, but it's at least fair.

Last edited:

Riddhwimaan Mukherjee

If I have a dream, I have to accomplish it. Never
Years
My story is
From the Proffesor you take your starter pokemon he has 3 children (2 boys and a girl), he has no connection with them. He sends you to connect with them and also collect badges. Meanwhile you know of a bad group whose aim is to creeate a world where they are supreme and everyone are their slaves (name you decide). You connect with 1 boy and 1 girl who has become scientist in different cities. You also come to know that the 3rd one is also a scientist but u didnt find him. people inform he has been not seen there for over 3 months. The bad group has also arrived since 3 months. Is there a connection.
In the last after winning the league you came to know that the last scientist was the head of the bad group but he already fled to another world with the help of arceus. peace again florished in the region.

Anyone who needs this story can take it but dont forget to give the story credit to me .
And who wants to take my story please inform me .

Years
Haven't played too much recently, but lemme just say that the Champion battle in Pokemon Sienna was such a sudden jump in difficulty compared to literally every other battle prior.

My mans was sporting three legendaries like it was nothing.

Back