• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the longest time youve played a pokemon game without stopping?

How long have you played a pokemon game without stopping?

• Total voters

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
  • I think I've probably clocked 10 or so hours without stopping.

I've done like 3 playthroughs on Silver in a row (with the speed button), and when I was trying to grind all my pokemon on the elite four in Diamond to complete the Pokedex, I played quite a bit.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • When I start a Pokemon game, I usually end up playing it for 4 hours (5 at the most). Ending up passing the first three gyms, and a few trainers. I should try playing it for all day though! xD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I think my longest play time was when I first got Leaf Green, I played that for 9 or 10 hours straight. Usually though, I can't do stretches of more than 2-3 hours without taking a break. It's usually only the allure of a brand new game that keeps me playing for longer than that without stopping.

V. Squirtle

Vampire Squirtle
    Years
  • My pokemon adventure:

-4 days.

-No sleep.

-Many cups of coffee.

-Many bags of cheetos.

-Fully ev-trained, level 100 team for pokemon black.

-Slept for 2 days after.

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
  • If it counts, when I got pokemon platinum I played the entire storyline without turning off my DS, i just placed it on the mantel to charge at night and went to sleep

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    My pokemon adventure:

-4 days.

-No sleep.

-Many cups of coffee.

-Many bags of cheetos.

-Fully ev-trained, level 100 team for pokemon black.

-Slept for 2 days after.

Holy ****, that has to be some kind of world record! O.O

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Holy ****, that has to be some kind of world record! O.O

Have a nephew who stayed up for a week straight playing Black Ops or Modern Warfare 2 when they first came out, cant remember which. Thankfully he didn't do the same for Modern Warfare 3 lol

Anyways, I wouldn't blame him, Pokemon is awesome!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I've played Pokemon White for 6 hours without stopping and the only reason why I stopped was because I had to do an essay for my class -_-"

I think the professor purposely gave us that essay to do

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    Have a nephew who stayed up for a week straight playing Black Ops or Modern Warfare 2 when they first came out, cant remember which. Thankfully he didn't do the same for Modern Warfare 3 lol

Anyways, I wouldn't blame him, Pokemon is awesome!

I'm not blaming him or anything. I'm just amazed that he can play games for that long without becoming some sort of zombie or just plain dropping dead from exhaustion.

Juicy

Bone to be wild!
    Years
  • The longest I've played Pokemon without stopping would be around 4-5 hours. I sort of need to have a break here and there or I'll go crazy but I was just in a really Pokemony mood and it felt like I'd been playing for half an hour.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    About that..probably a couple of minutes. I should spend more time with my DS lol.

Back