• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the longest you've ever slept in?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Over the summer I really screwed with my sleep schedule. Sometimes I was getting up around 4 PM. o_o;; I'm so lucky my parents are both working this year or they'd have woken me up by noon at the latest. XD I usually sleep in anywhere from 10 to noon on regular weekends though.

Kamui

´
    Years
    I am sleeping most on the saturdays to 2 pm
    and sometimes in the holidays to 4-5 pm cuz am online the whole night.

Years
    I think around 3:30 pm is the longest I've ever slept in...

Though that's usually only after I've stayed up really, really late, so it's thankfully not a common occurrence. Whenever I have a normal sleep schedule, the latest I can sleep in is only until around 9 or 10 am.

Years
    Noon, if I remember correctly (it might've been 11). I can't sleep in, and I haven't stayed up late enough to go past noon. o.o; To be honest, I was proud of sleeping that long. XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I've slept in til 3PM before. I'm sure I've slept in later than that when I've been sick, but I don't really count that. After all, what else are you supposed to do when you're sick. =\

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Well I tend to fall asleep around 3AM or 4AM and usually wake up at 10AM or 11AM... its odd since i use to wake up before around 5AM for school but since I have classes now at noon and they're only two one hour class each, I need most of my rest 'cause i work after school 'till 10:30PM.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    The latest for me was 11:00am. For some reason I can't sleep past 12. Even if I go to bed at 8am, I just can't, and it's happened, I only got like an hour of sleep. XD

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I can sleep in pretty late during the summer, that's because I tend to go to bed very late though. Anyways, the latest for me is somewhere around 2-3pm.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Like, 3:00pm, I think. When I'm not sick, that is. D; I'm a lazy butt-head. Although I am getting better at waking up earlier.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    10:00 PM, having started at 4:00 AM earlier, with intervals in between for nesseccities, such as the bathroom etc., due to a time difference between Taiwan and the U.S. which left me extremely screwed up sleep-wise. That was like, four years ago though. (I remember this because my friend wouldn't stop calling me until I unplugged the phone)

But more recently, the latest I sleep in is 8:00 or 9:00 AM. o o;

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    When I was in Mexico,I slept until,like,3:00 p.m XD [4:00 p.m here in the Eastern timezone]

Here in the U.S,the latest I've slept in is 1:30 p.m..

Back