• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the meaning of life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Spoiler:

The meaning of life is discovering what the meaning of life is.

I'm going to have to agree with this. It usually takes someone their whole life to discover why they're here, what their purposes are, and what goals they have to fulfill in order to live a successful life and then discover why they are who they are because everything in life has a purpose.

Years
    Well, I have very strong faith (I'm an Odinist - its a form of Germanic paganism) and I feel that I have purpose. But it doesn't make me feel complete.
    Because the real challenge is living by that meaning which it gives you.

Silver

Kyle
    Years
    Ok so I'm really not supposed to do this (I'm supposed to let you all figure this out on your own) but anyway here is the answer to the meaning of life
    Spoiler:

Darnit Gerri, you beat me to that punch. :p

Patchy

-
    Years
    I think we come to Earth with an idea of want we want to do. But then we forget; so to me the meaning of life is to do your best to do what you had planned to do. Or, you come to Earth to be a better soul, and Earth is a sort of test to do that.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Ok i made this thread in the wrong place last time so lets start again...what is the meaning of life?

The meaning of life is to eat all the cookies in the cookie jar.
    What did you think it was for? To reproduce?

The_G'

Can I Has Some Friez?
    Years
    The meaning of life is having friends and have fun while it lasts. If thats not it then life has no meaning and the world will return to pitch black void so have fun while it lasts really Cause the world will be destroyed someday.

MightyMightyena

<== Shiny Mightyena Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2014
    Ok so I'm really not supposed to do this (I'm supposed to let you all figure this out on your own) but anyway here is the answer to the meaning of life
    Spoiler:

HA I was just gonna say that! 42 is awesome!

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
    Years
    The meaning of the life is discovering what the meaning of life is, plant trees, Pokemon, eat all cookies in the cookie jar, sex and drugs and discover what goals we have to fulfill to reach happiness.
    If you add all this, it will turn out that it's.. 42.
    @_____@

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    For me meaning of life is make other ppl happy ,never hurt to anyone.
    And Live and let live.

charblaze

Charmander
    Years
    its not 42. thats the answer of life the universe and everything

wikipedia says so. lol

the meaning of life is.... uiuuuhdaghhhhhh. i don't know enjoy it? But if we were meant to enjoy it what's up with all these desieses. why can't we all be like ghosts and play ghostly pokemon and the starters will be ghastly or duskull. and we get pcs and we can't die or get sick and there'll be no murders so why are we alive. none of us know what happens when we die so we don't want to die to find out. so i guess we struggle to get through life at its fullest.

the meaning of life is to struggle not to die because you don't know what happens when you die

there you go!!

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Actually, yes, they can. The only reason we Christians are outnumbered is human stupidity. *looks at Jaimes* Christianity revolves around the fact that Christ died on the cross, came back three days later, and was seen by hundreds of people. If you can disprove that, we've got nothing, and we are to be pitied above all.

But it can't be disproven. The government back then couldn't produce the body; it was being used at the time. And it certainly can't be disproven now. Jaimes is really just your stereotypical human. I can declare several insults, and all would befit him well, but I already have him blocked, so there's really no point. If he wants to poke fun at us now, fine, because I know for a fact we'll have the last laugh.

Actually, the major reason a lot of people decide not to follow Christianity is because they are often attacked by people claiming to be of that religion, like you just did. We as Christians need to turn ourselves into living examples of what values our faith holds dear. That means not attacking other beliefs, not being prejudiced, and not trying to force others to see our way. God gave people free will...who are we to try to take it from others or degrade them for using it?

The very extent to which we should go is to share the good news of Christ. We do not tell people that they must believe it, because ultimately, that's their decision.

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Actually, the major reason a lot of people decide not to follow Christianity is because they are often attacked by people claiming to be of that religion, like you just did. We as Christians need to turn ourselves into living examples of what values our faith holds dear. That means not attacking other beliefs, not being prejudiced, and not trying to force others to see our way. God gave people free will...who are we to try to take it from others or degrade them for using it?

The very extent to which we should go is to share the good news of Christ. We do not tell people that they must believe it, because ultimately, that's their decision.

You speak very wisely and I agree with you with nearly all of that apart from the part about the attacks. I have never heard of a christian attack (It sounds silly).

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2008
    my personal perpective: life has no meaning, we all live to die, we r only a hand full of diferent elements, and comparing to the universe we r only alive for 1/10 of a blink of an eye, so instead of asking something like this we should find it on our selfs cause, for millions of lives comes millions of lifes
    p.s - u can live and dont have a life, but u surely cant have a life if u dont live

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back