• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the most amount of hours you've clocked for a single save?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    I lost my GB and GBC games years ago so I have no idea how many hours I got on them. I would estimate for my Crystal at least that I got around 150 or so. I think Crystal was probably my most played game ever.

My GBA games I restarted along time ago so I could migrate Pokemon to my DS games.... Don't remember how much, but probably a lot.

For my Diamond I've only got about 78 hours and Platinum I've only got about 58.

HeartGold I've clocked 122 hours. I played the heck out of that one for sure.

Black Version I'm closing in on 100.

I'm sure there's people on here who have gotten WAY more than that though! What's the most you've played?

.... also.... if you do have an ungodly amount of playtime, how have you managed to play that much?!

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
    Years
  • This is just from memory:
    Red: 98 hours
    Crystal: 102 hours
    Sapphire: 75 hours
    Emerald: 125 hours (Battle Frontier FTW)
    Diamond: 40 hours (never beat it, my DS broke and I lost this before repairs were done)
    Soulsilver: 130 hours
    Black: 60 hours

630 hours total. That's 26 days and 6 hours.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'm sure I've done between 200-800 as shameful as that sounds a large majority of it is due to leaving my DS on around the house, and I think the cap is 400.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I think I had around 600+ hours in my Platinum game before I lost it. Right now, for the games I have, I think it's around ~500 hours in my SoulSilver game.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • 415 hours and counting in Platinum. It's still my main game where all my good Pokemon/stats/records are, as well as a completed Pokedex. So needless to say I still start it up and play it quite a bit.

katiekun11

I ♥ Ghost & Ice Type Pokemon!
    Years
  • My Red cartridge has 450 hours on it, most of them were from playing at school when I wasn't supposed to! Oh I remember getting Detention & getting my Gameboy Color confiscated soooo many times... I couldn't focus in classes all day until I got it back at the end of the day haha!

Blue I think was 300, didn't play on it that much.

Gold has 400 hours.
    Silver has 100 hours.
    Crystal, I don't know.

Ruby - 120 hours.
    Sapphire - 100 hours.
    Emerald - 400 hours (Battle Frontier & link cable fun!)

Diamond 20 hours I think.
    Pearl 2 hours (havent even completed it, only got to Oreburgh city!)
    Platinum 40 hours.

HG 27 hours.
    SS 42 hours.

Black - 50 hours.
    White - 6 hours (Raimon City!)

I do remember getting Black on the day it came out & completing it the next day. I played on Black from 12pm - 7pm on the day it came out, stopping only to eat, then went to bed & clocked in 10pm - 5am. 14 hours on release day, needless to say I'd completed it the next day! I went a little bit too fast on that one, but hey, I was excited!

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Pearl - 170 h - fake copy of game (aka not made by Nintendo), lost it in 2009 (I think)
    Platinum - 217h - deleted for challenges when I got HeartGold
    HG - 310 h - most played game ever (as in my entire life)
    Black - 100 h - meh game
    + spinoffs, challenges, replays, ROMs, etc. = ~300 h

170 + 217 + 310 + 100 + 300 = 1097 h spent playing Pokemon Games...
    ... at least it's over 1000 :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    I'm not sure I could give you the figures but I started Black for the first time this morning and had all eight gym badges before I stopped. :cross-eye

Autobot Silverwynde

Automaton Protector
    Years
  • On Black, I'm looking at nearly 450. Thankfully, it hasn't gone up because I'm in the midst of a shiny hunt and won't save again until I get my shiny. On Pearl, I have about 990 hours. On the others, I'm not really sure--I think I have around 500 hours on Emerald? But again, I'm not sure.

...wow, I don't have a life, do I?

Back