• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the most annoying Pokemon?

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Personally, I'd say Wobbuffet. Shadow Tag is awful when you're trying to actually catch the thing, and it's Counter/Mirror Coat moveset drives me nuts.

Mudkip of DOOM

You dun liek dis mudkipz
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2009
    Weedles are ugly and annoying. They'd always poison me....
    I find Feebas annoying because I can never find them in D/P, plus its like, impossible to evolve.

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
    caterpie,Rattata,weedle...there all there

Also Zubat and Bellsprout allong with oddish you allways get a lvl 7Oddish from the middle of nowhere

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Zubat, Tentacool, and Bidoof because they are the rather commonly found ones that pop up every other battle, which makes them ever so annoying. c-c

Competitively, Wobbuffet takes the cake. Lanturn in a close second.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Zubat and Tentacool, because although you can simply avoid the grass as much as possible on land routes, in caves and on water everywhere counts as grass.

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Everyone says zubat, but I say Golbat. In Victory Road they always pop up, and they are ugly. You can never seem to run away from them either, and they all know confuse ray.

Jacob77

Are you reading this?
    Years
    All gens : Zubat, Zubat , Zubat .... Supersonic abusers ......
    I like tentacool and tentacruel actually, they are good xp if you ask me heh :P
    but also all pokes who knows whirlwind,arena block,etc , when you find a shiny one,BAAM, whirlwind, drives me nutz >_>

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Most annoying pokemon? None actually...its all part of the pokemon game to make it fun. :)

Jumpluff

I make the Rules, You follow.
    Years
    You either hate It or love It but I would sadly say Bidoof, The annoying little Water Evolution and just that little goofy face.

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
    Years
    I see a recurring theme here. Zubat. We all hate Zubat. How about we petition to have Zubat's removed? :D

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Zubat is really the only one to ever actually get on my nerves. Some of the early Pokemon are a little annoying, but nothing beats the annoyance of Zubat's Screech in R/B/Y. I hated that sound so much!

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2009
    As well as the little low-level pokemon that make you want to buy 99 Max Repels, I also hate Chansey and Blissey because they are weak attackers, with absolutely no worthwile moves, and yet they take ages to KO because of their high HP; Blissey has the highest HP stat of any pokemon. Also, they look like the product of a 4 year old with a limited but insane imagination.

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
    Years
    As well as the little low-level pokemon that make you want to buy 99 Max Repels, I also hate Chansey and Blissey because they are weak attackers, with absolutely no worthwile moves, and yet they take ages to KO because of their high HP; Blissey has the highest HP stat of any pokemon. Also, they look like the product of a 4 year old with a limited but insane imagination.
    Yes, but Chansey or Blissey are sooo fun to have on your team.
    ;]

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    magikarp, If you are looking for a good water pokemon they appear

like mudkipz( so I heard joo liek them)

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
    Years
    magikarp, If you are looking for a good water pokemon they appear

like mudkipz( so I heard joo liek them)
    What is the most annoying Pokemon?

&&I actually like finding Magikarp.
    Only because I like training them into the br00tal Gyarados.
    ;D

Back