• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the most disgusting thing you've put in your mouth?

Anders

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Food and drink only you guys!

The grossest thing I've ever had was captain morgan's coconut rum. Just thinking about it makes me gag, it's awful and put me off drinking for a long time. Now I can't drink anything besides beer or wine coolers. ;(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    First line ruined all my fun :((((

Probably root beer. I know it's a personal thing and really weird, but in the past even smelling root beer made me gag. I can't kiss my boyfriend immediately after he drinks root beer either because I can't stand it at all. Other things I dislike I can eat/drink still, but not root beer.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Broccoli. I imagine that there are endless fields of it in hell. Buttermilk is also up there. There's a very good reason why it's used for baking and not for drinking.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Broccoli is like the only vegetable that I genuinely like. lol

Oysters. I literally almost threw up the second it touched my tongue. Might've been a bad one, I don't know... but my dad had actually promised to buy me a PS3 or 360 if I ate a plate of them, which is why I tried it in the first place. Too bad I didn't like them. >.>

Anders

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    boiled broccoli is the best, shame on you chairman.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    :(( omg but I put deodorant in my mouth when I was 4, and it was gross, but the first line is restricting me :(

I know I've had someting really disgusting, but I can't think of it, so I'll just give a few foods lol. Tilapia, some weird hot dog, expired mayonaise, expired cream, expired strawberries (I've had a lot of expired foods :3). Ooh, macaroni and cheese with corn in the cheese :<, and juice with a bunch of mixed vegetables. Yeah, that's pretty much it :/

Ayselipera

Once I was having a bowl of cereal and as I was eating it I didn't look down at the bowl so there was no way to know that it was crawling with tiny ants! Eventually I looked down while chewing my fifth or so scoop of cereal and saw the ants floating in the milk. In the time span of seconds I contemplated whether I should spit it all out or chew it really good and just swallow. I came to the conclusion that the fear of spitting it out and having tiny ants biting my lips would be worse so I power mashed the cereal and just ate it. I look now before eating cereal<333

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Once I was having a bowl of cereal and as I was eating it I didn't look down at the bowl so there was no way to know that it was crawling with tiny ants! Eventually I looked down while chewing my fifth or so scoop of cereal and saw the ants floating in the milk. In the time span of seconds I contemplated whether I should spit it all out or chew it really good and just swallow. I came to the conclusion that the fear of spitting it out and having tiny ants biting my lips would be worse so I power mashed the cereal and just ate it. I look now before eating cereal<333
    My mom used to ask me why I always look into bags before pulling out potato chips... This is why.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Strangely enough, a certain kind of candy was disgusting to me. I forgot what the flavor was, but I remember that I had to drink some of my soda after I took a small bite out of it.

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    The most disgusting food I've eaten is marzipan, certain textures of food I cant handle either. The worst drink I've ever had would probably be scotch on the rocks, I'm sure I could get used to it after a while but its just such a harsh taste.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    ...oh, I was eating Honey Chicken in a chinese restaurant.
    It was laced with ants, didn't notice until I'd eaten some of it. The owner tried to pass them off as burnt sesame seeds, but those things had legs.

The most annoying part was that my mum forced me to eat it, saying I have to try new foods. I wonder if she knew....

Years
    I personally can't stand baked beans o.o I can't even be in the room if someoen else is eating them :S they are disgusting!
    But other people think its horrible that i've had chicken heart but despite what you think it tasted nice xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    At a new restaurant near my house, I once ate hard, yes brick hard FISH! IT was also sour, had some sort of liquid crap in it, and just tasted horrible.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
    I accidentally drank expired horchata. (Mexican drink) Also, a coke that had cigarette ashes. The nastiest thing I drank purposely was a cup of water with a lot of salt in it. (it was a dare when I was little)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Cucumbers; apples; coffee.
    There's also marzipan, which is odd since I love it some times and hate it others; that might depend on how it's made.

Years
    One time when I was just a teeny weeny little dike, I had a severe fever and my mum took me to this Chinese doctor. She was amazed that I was able to move around with my body in such a state and in response, gave me this Chinese medicine to drink. Oh my crap, I don't think I ever tasted anything so foul in my life. It was as if such a substance was brewed in the depths of Hell itself. Granted, I did recover but god damn I never want to drink that shizz again.

Back