• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is The Most Embarrasing thing thats ever Happened to you?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    So what is the most embarrasing moment you've ever had? Or at least what you'll share? Or even share embarassing stories about your friends! 'They'll love that!'

Anyway First poster Is Entitled. Brave.

Ephraim

I am no servant.
    Years
    When I was circumsized, I took pictures of it on my cellphone. I forgot to delete it. During our camping school activity, me and my friends were all lumped up in a tent. I didn't notice that my cell slipped off my pocket. Unknowingly, one of my friends got their hands on my cell, and browsed the pictures. What luck, when they found about the circumsized p3n0r picture. They passed it around, and Boom. Instant fame.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    When I was circumsized, I took pictures of it on my cellphone. I forgot to delete it. During our camping school activity, me and my friends were all lumped up in a tent. I didn't notice that my cell slipped off my pocket. Unknowingly, one of my friends got their hands on my cell, and browsed the pictures. What luck, when they found about the circumsized p3n0r picture. They passed it around, and Boom. Instant fame.

Wow that really sucks dude! So unfortunate! i feel for you. . . i've had friends find odd pictures on my phone too(no not Ladies) but not like that!
    I hope you're okay over it though! They're true friends right? Haven't held it against you? Cause if they have they ain't real friends!!

But Do't Worry worse things have happened :)
    A lot worse

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Having a photo with an Ash Ketchum cosplayer in front of loads of people when I didn't want one. The cosplayer was one of the employees for the Pokemon Company or something and we were in Woolworths for one of the Pokemon events last year.

Anyway, while I was there I saw him and thought my younger brother and sister would like a photo of him, so I asked him if I could take a photo. Just doing that took a lot of courage for me because I'm really shy. He said I could only have the photo if *I* was in the photo too because of "legal stuff with Nintendo". I was completely took by surprise by him saying that *I* had to be in it, so I started stuttering and backing away but he started encouraging me to have the photo with him, I was completly unable to say anything so he just put his arm around me and led me to the front of the crowd of people, moving the people out of the way where they were sat playing on their DSs and gave my camera to one of the other employees...I was at the front of the group of about 30 people, and they were all staring at me having a photo with the Ash cosplayer.. He asked if I wanted to do a pose. I said no. -_-

After the photo I walked away to the other side of the group and then out of the shop, and my sister and her friends followed me out and were laughing. Urghh it probably sounds like nothing to most people, but when I randomly remember it, I still feel sick :( My brother still likes to bring it up from time to time :/

wilcenzo

Future Wales Captain ;)
    Years
    playing for shrewsbury in the youth league, and i took a corner, and my shorts just fell down, everyone could see everything, thank god it wern't cold ;)
    but then to add insult to injury, i got sent off :L

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    When I slipped on a metal half-pipe, falling flat on my face, they were all laughing until they saw the blood.

Actually, that was last Saturday.

wilcenzo

Future Wales Captain ;)
    Years
    dude thats some brave stuff, skateing is ledge, wish i had more time for it mannn :)

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    dude thats some brave stuff, skateing is ledge, wish i had more time for it mannn :)

Ah. I wasn't skateboarding. It was wet because of the rain.
    But, I do have a skateboard, and I wish I had more time for it. The poor thing is ruined now, I need a new one if I plan to skateboard again.

wilcenzo

Future Wales Captain ;)
    Years
    the one i got is nothing special, but good for touring round the courts on :)

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I tend to repress those memories. Honestly, I can't think of an extremely embarrasing moment for me, other than when I farted loudly in 3rd grade and everyone laughed. Remember: 3rd Grade. I was *counts on fingers* 9.

The most awkward moment for me was when I walked in on my friend when he was looking at pr0nz. So that's probably the most embarrassing moment for him. Yeah...

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    The most awkward moment for me was when I walked in on my friend when he was looking at pr0nz. So that's probably the most embarrassing moment for him. Yeah...

Aha! You see, my friends are pretty open about that, if I walk in on them looking at it, I just give them the fake disappointed look and tell them to wait until I go home.

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    When the entire PE class saw my delightful shirt over my head.
    Sigh.

At least I was wearing my favorite bra.
    :)

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    My old girlfriend got pantsed in gym... and it was a coed class...

Anyway my most most embarrsing moment... Lets just say i was with my girlfriend (Who ironicly was the same one as mentioned above...) and my friend walks in. The rest is up to you to imagine.

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Ya ya ya, I've had so many embarrassing moments. ;o; Hard to choose! I guess one of my worst was on a school field trip, we had lunch out at a restaurant. I was sitting with some old friends because 1) they offered and 2) I could tell something wasn't right with some of my closer friends. Anyway we all had tea but it was unsweetened, so my one friend started loading her tea up with tons of sugar and most of us followed. So after a while we were all a little hyper. So a girl I was sitting by held up her cup where the sugar/tea ratio looked like it was 2 to 1 and she said "Could someone get me a little more?" I laugh at odd things, and added with my sugar buzz that was hysterical. But I was drinking something and spewed tea all over the girl in front of me who was a bit of a priss, so she scream "EWWWWWW" and the whole room stared. Teachers, restaurant management, and of course students. Needless to say she was a bit mad, but laughed it off, she's a good girl. :P Something more embarrassing happened quite a few people on the way back to school, so luckily my moment of shame was forgotten.

Back