• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is the most number of steps you've achieved in a day?

Years
    as my number of steps today reach towards 20500, it made me wonder, what was your maximum amount you legitly got on the pokewalker? (im sorry if there is a thread already on this, but I didn't see one.) in my case, i had to go on a tour, so the walking there helped.

Alexeon

← from acrøss T·I·M·E ☆
    Years
    This week, most I got was 20,382.

Think the most I ever got was around 29,000 steps...I remember being slightly ticked off that I didn't break 30k, but yea. -_-;

Been doing this legitimately since I got it. It's come to the point where a joint in my left leg now makes a light cracking sound whenever I walk up steps. x_x

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    i remember my max is almost 30,000 , actual figure i cant remember

Penutz

Breeder & Collector
    Years
    25,000 or something like that. I woke up, had 3 and a half hours work. (I work in a kitchen so im generally moving alot). Then after that got home, fixed up on some good old pokemon. Then went for a 2 hour jog/walk.

weightoftheworld

Mimiroru
    Years
    i've had 28,000 and something, after walking around college all day and then climbing a hill. does anyone have two pokewalkers? i've stolen my sisters for a couple of days and i cant help noticing hers records steps better as it always seems to have more steps not loads more but enough that its not accidental, i think its because i dropped mine a while ago and it reset its steps.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2010
    22000 or so, lots of walking that day. great part of living in a city is that i walk everywhere

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    Well today I'm at 6k steps (legit) and the day is still young. I WILL be wearing it to work. So I hope for 20k. :D Before this my max was 14k though.

Back