• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the most un-edible thing you have eaten?

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I dont mean like food...I mean like anything you ate when you were a little kid. Something you had eaten and you hadnt known any better.

I've eaten crayons and chalk before. XD

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    Quite an interesting choice in topic title, but I believe that you mean "inedible" as "un-edible" isn't even a word.

As for my answer it would have to be dirt; it was my main choice of cuisine as a young child. Earwax would also be another one of my past delicacies.

Psycho

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Psycho said:
    Quite an interesting choice in topic title, but I believe that you mean "inedible" as "un-edible" isn't even a word.

As for my answer it would have to be dirt; it was my main choice of cuisine as a young child. Earwax would also be another one of my past delicacies.

Psycho

Meh~ Today is going by slow for me...and I'm tired. Cut me some slack. D=

Oh yeah...I think I ate dirt once...it didnt taste very good. =x Ear wax seems like something I would eat too. XD

I also ate Silly putty once. I remember for some reason it looked really yummy to me. XD I think tried to eat a bouncy ball once. At least i tried to. I still eat my finger nails....XD I've eaten Pencaps before and an eraser. X3;;

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    Meh~ Today is going by slow for me...and I'm tired. Cut me some slack. D=
    I did not mean that out of acrimony, I merely thought that you may have misrecollected or simply wasn't aware >_>
    Cute Inuyasha-Kun said:
    Oh yeah...I think I ate dirt once...it didnt taste very good. =x Ear wax seems like something I would eat too. XD
    Veritably I found the dirt to be considerably tasty, though how it tasted depended on the location. I had specific preferences when it came to the flavor of dirt I consumed.

Psycho

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~Whoah, interesting topic you got there =33
    *Flash-back* Ur, my days as a child were rather...odd oO; I don't remember excactly what my favourite food was, but sure I'd love eating my crayons when I was bored, and also chewing everything that was plastic was one of my very habbits <33. Other than that, I don't remember...X3

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    My school's cafeteria food. *rimshot*

Seriously, though, I ate play-doh once when I was little. My dad yelled at me for it too XP. I'm usually not too daring when it comes to eating things.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    when i was a kid...i use to eat dog food and playdough......that tasted wierd and i think i actually liked the dog food.....what? it tasted kinda good O.o

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    I used to eat Play-Dough [or however you spell it] My mom would take it away from me, but I'd always find it and eat it behind her back, nowadays it's XP. I also tried to eat cat poop once XP XP

This kid at school drinks the water in art he dips his paintbrush in XP

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Worms :D

I thought they looked yummy so I decided to eat one. Didn't taste bad at all. Its just that it felt yucky in my mouth.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I still eat inedible foods now that I'm 11 and nearly 12, XD. Most inedible thing ever eaten was grass.....don't ask why. OK, I'll tell you. Some girls dared me to. And I ate it right in front of their faces. Tastes like lettuce, XD.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I've known better than to eat anything unedible ;p

But anyhow,back when i was a little girl,I chewed on pencils and ate playdough.

Blame teh Play Dough commercials for making the ice cream look so real xD

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Oh crap, I wrote it all and accidently pressed back and it was all gone
    pennies, acorns, pet food, glue, playdo, ants, and styrofoam is what I ate. I also ate grass and leaves.
    that time i ate the penny, I had to do in to the hospital and get xrays O_O

Back