• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the one thing that always pisses you off?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Another thing is that, despite your best efforts to be nice to people, they just pile on jokes that offend you and whatnot else and don't make any effort to stop.

Red Ink

Gardevoir rocks.
    Years
    Little kids who whine to get what they want. Well I guess that would be brats...I HATE spoiled little kids, even kids who are older than me or my age that act like that, OH! They piss me off..>.< Yesh, I do have issues..XD

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Oh! The one true thing that pisses me off is when this kid, Shayne, tried to act all cool to impress me! Soo annyoing! It really gets on my nerves!!!

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Oh geez, I could spend the next five hours in MS Word typing a list of all the things that piss me off, but instead I'll just list one that applies to PC :D

It annoys me to no end when people leave me a visitor message/PM me/add me on MSN/talk to me and then expect to get modded, or ask me to mod them :| No reason really needs to be provided for why that annoys me, I don't think XD;

Oh, and when people don't capitalize "I" when it's by itself x_x

1stGenNut

1st Gen Fanatic
    Years
    Plenty of things piss me off.

Number one thing at the moment? Horrible atmosphere at home. Where, either your parents aren't talking to each other, and won't sort out their problems, and when you're made to feel like ****.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I may dislike certain kinds of people, but nobody can piss me off more than my younger brother. He's got some kind of special ability that can annoy me to no limit. u_u
    Exact same reply here, except insert sister over brother. :|

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    Oh there are so many! Though I have to say the thing that pisses me off the most is selfish drivers; the sort who change lanes in front of you, then because the lane they were so desperate to get into before stops, they push their way in back in front of you. I wore my horn button on my car out sitting behind one of those in traffic. He was a very nice shade of red when I overtook him.

Also, when I'm about to sneeze and someone shouts 'BLESS YOU!' before I sneeze. *hits husband with remote* Grrrrrr....

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Quagmire said:
    When People say rubbish instead of trash.

Republicans. People who are all like "Man I'm from the Ghetto!", when they totally live nowhere near it, AKA the Ghettos of Richmond (IN). People who say, (not that I am someone who does this, or black) "You don't know what its like to be black!", neither do they. Winter without snow. F's instead of A's. Naked old people. Rap music. Yep, thats about it.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    When people use improper grammar regularly (when it's clear they're making the same mistake).
    People who randomly pull insults out of their posterior region and preach said insults as truth.
    Stupid people in general.
    People who like blasting their car stereos.
    Ash Ketchum.
    Ash's Pikachu.
    People who complain because my preferred cars aren't "green" or "fuel efficient."

And plenty more that I won't bore y'all to death with XD

Vkazuic

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    I hate being ignored and people who don't listen.

Some things I can tolerate, but do piss me off a little.

Those two things, I can't stand and I could never tolerate.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Great title, btw. :]

Egotistical little tards who think they can do everything. PERFECTLY.

And people who constantly look on the internet for cheats. LEARN TO PLAY THE GAME.

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
    When all of the students in my class are making noise, in other words all the time. They are ALWAYS TALKING AND TALKING and it gets on my nerves. I get a feeling that I would turn SUPER SAIYAN, YAAAAAAH!!!!!!! *cough*. and another thing whenever anyone mention anything about drawing, diagrams, art or anything from that family, Everybody starts staring at me...... >.>'

Naturalistick

Used to do a little.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2008
    When people make themselves at home when they come over your house, like going to your fridge or putting their feet on the table -_-

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    IRL:When the computer doesn't work, I show off my anger well.
    And whenever someone shoves their opinions down my throat (Good thing it rarely happens).

Internet:When I come to a site filled with 12 year olds that apparently don't know how the internet works.

Phixum

Little presence of insanity
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 23, 2012
    I'm pretty much ticked off for people's ignorance and insolence, especially towards me.

Back