• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the rarest card you own? (Revived)

UDC

[insertusertitlehere]
Years
  • My rarest would probably be shiny mewtwo from ex Holon phantoms. Really impractical though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    Hmm I'd have to say my rarest is probably an Espeon from the Player's Fan Club that required 40000 points. I bought it from someone, but when I opened it apparently the seller didn't tell me if had surface dents and bends =(

I also have a PSA 10 1st Ed Blastoise and a PSA 9 1st Ed Charizard, which cost more but aren't as rare =D

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • this would be my rarest card....
    What is the rarest card you own? (Revived)

123wert50

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • :3 want it.

Base Charizard, Dark Charizard, Charizard Gold Star.

Have every prime.

Have every gold star.

Have every level X.

:P

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • mine is first edition charizard and my secret pikachu from the black and white set :D

LAF

:D
    Years
  • I don't know how rare they are, but I opened 5 HS series packs today (Base, Unleashed, Undaunted, and 2 Triumphant) and pulled an Ampharos Prime and a Celebi Prime. So them, my LVL X cards (all from Plat SV - Absol, Charizard, Staraptor), my BW fullcards, and Shiftry ex

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • lol game over thats the one i was talking about that i have its awesome :D.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    oh mann so many to choose from i think it would have to be... i guess my Dusknoir lv.X it's the only lv.X i have that didn't come from a collector's tin

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2011
    Full art Reshiram
    Rocket's Zapdos ex
    Mr. Mime ex
    Latias and Latios promo
    mudkip celebi suicune promo (old days..oold..days..)
    ho oh legend upper part
    raikou & suicune legend lower part
    complete raikou & entei legend
    dialga & palkia upper part
    deoxys & rayquaza upper part
    donphan prime
    umbreon prime
    slowking prime
    mew prime
    lanturn prime
    magnezone prime..

River

Ninjah Penguin <3
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    I haven't pulled them out in forever, but I recently found an old pokemon card in a book as a bookmark and it reminded me of all my old pokemon cards stuffed somewhere in the back of my closet. I think my rarest two cards are my Umbreon EX and Mew EX cards, though I'm not sure how rare they are. At least they is sparkleh, I guess x]

Sayumi

Pokemon Maniac
    Years
  • My rare cards aren't even rare. =|
    And of course I would lose my rare-rare cards..

• Emboar (Foil)
    • Mewtwo (Holo)

Though, I believe I may have the rare "red cheeked Pikachu" card in my possession, but I doubt that it's the actual rare card.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2011
    Rarest Card

My rarest card would be a Japanese Neo 3 Shining Magikarp (it's got a rarity symbol of three black stars)
    After that a 1st edition Base Set Machamp (but I think that that's the card they gave out in starter sets so it's not a rare card at all)

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011
    Ive got the japanese shining mew from the neo destiny set. that might be my rarest. I also have a full set of pikachu medal trainers in japanese. Ive got the full set of the original promos from wizards days. hmmm... much much more

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    Uhhh im not sure but i found my First Edition Charizard from the first set in english....

Back