• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the scariest thing for you?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Drowning. Oh god just vaguely thinking about it to write this post makes me shudder.

Also, for a slightly lesser fear, I guess, I have a bit of a phobia of eyes. I mean, I can look at them fine but the mere thought of anything getting in them or anything happening to them (even natural deterioration like I've already sort of experienced [I have to wear glasses now what is this!]) makes me feel sick to my stomach. And simple eye appointments? I'll be nauseous the whole week leading up to them and after when I think about them. I once had to get a small cyst on my eyelid removed which meant a needle pretty close to my eyeball and then an eyepatch + gel applied to my eye for a few weeks after and oh my god I was nauseous and disoriented for well over a month after the procedure. I don't really find any of this stuff necessarily "scary" but the way it affects my very health makes me assume I subconsciously find it beyond terrifying whether my brain thinks that makes sense or not.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Rejection. I have a crippling fear of rejection... and it's pretty much the only definitive 'fear' that I have. I don't like certain things (chickens, balloons, polystyrene, people touching my neck/wrists) but I'm not scared of them, per se. But rejection, on the other hand... that's a big one. It's probably held me back a lot in life - especially when I was younger - and it'll still affect me to this day, but I'm slowly learning to overcome it. Slowly being the key word.

Algo Fonix

oh god
    Years
    Drowning. It's so bad that in instances where I can even consider the possibility of drowning... I tend to freak out a lot. It takes all I have in me to ride any sort of water slide. The dark doesn't bother me, but the ridiculous fear that something is going to go wrong and I won't make it out.

Sounds stupid to most people, I guess, but every time I've ever been on a water slide, it's because other people want me to do it. They absolutely terrify me.

Then there's needles. Now, I can get shots all day like a champ... but if I look at the needle... it's game over.

Back