• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is the time on your game

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    Both me and a friend have nearly clocked 800 hours each. I don't know what my friends' current time is, right now, but mine is something like... 780 hours; a lot of that time used to train Pokemon up for teams I use online.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Diamond is 131:43, Pearl is 29:32.

Those times would probably be higher if I had played the games a bit more since October.

Years
    I will have owned this whole thread with my playtime, because apparently I have no life and this entire time has been spent EV training, breeding, and team re-organization and whatnot. Also a bit of Battle Tower and good ol' trainer battles.

999:59.

Yes. I'm serious. And this is with my Diamond. I haven't started on Pearl yet.

Ah, but I too had this time on my Diamond. However, that was before my backpack got stolen (I had my Wii, old laptop, cell phone, DS, games, other stuff in there. ARRGH). Since then, my Dad got me a new DS (lolpawnshop. $40! Woot!) and my friend donated his Pearl to me. So now on Pearl I have 321:44. Not bad for only three monthes of play.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    I have:-

227:19 on Diamond and
    27:42 on Pearl.

Diamond I've had this particular save file since September 2008, but I had the game since the day it came out. Pearl I've had since February 20th, I have 7 Badges and am training up ready to take on Cyrus on Mount Coronet.

PlatinumDawnFtw

Vocaloid fan~
    Years
    Umm probably around 30 hours.

I start new games often.

If I added up all the time I've spent playing on all the different files, it'd be well over 2000 hours XD

joelogs

region Explorer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    i'm still starting out in pearl so 28:59 and i'm sure it would take longer cause i'm constantly leveling up my team.

Beckie

Thunder!
    Years
    I will have owned this whole thread with my playtime, because apparently I have no life and this entire time has been spent EV training, breeding, and team re-organization and whatnot. Also a bit of Battle Tower and good ol' trainer battles.

999:59.

Yes. I'm serious. And this is with my Diamond. I haven't started on Pearl yet.

Oh my gawd D:
    I've played 200+ hours and I thought I was awesome. Now I feel like a loser, lol. :<

I will just keep on playing :]

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Lets see 521:20 not a lot yet not as much as some people but yeah I play it a lot
    I want to get 500 more hours on the game soon.
    ^ That is Diamond.

Pearl 200 something.

Ozzy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    I have max time.

Most of it is because i have 800 shinies. (yes that means i have duplicates) And, I zone out easily, and sometimes i Leave my game on overnight O_o

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    mine is 743:22 on my first diamond and on my second diamond it is 158:31

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Mine is like ~930, but i havent turned my DS on in months so i cant be sure of the actual time. >:

Back