• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the worst legendary pokemon and why?

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    I've recently got back into pokemon and have started watching the films again.
    Which got me thinking what is the worst/least powerful pokemon also most powerful?
    Personally I think celebi or the dogs are the worst I just don't like the dogs. Most powerful would be mew and mewtwo and I've always liked the birds.

Years
  • I really dislike the Kami trio. They just look silly and wrong. I would be more likely to laugh if I saw one, than be intimidated.

As for ones that are stronger, Mewtwo would definitely be in that category, along with Lugia and Ho-Oh, and Dialga and Palkia. I also really love Latios and Latias. Mew I would put in middle ground. I actually really like the ones you dislike - Celebi and Entei were my favorites when I was a kid, and still are pretty high up there.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2013
    In my opinion, out of all the legendary, I would say Regigigas or Entei are the worst, I mean Entei, there's nothing special about him.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2013
    I honestly think the deer trio of unova suck. terrakion virizon and colbion all of them have weird designs and terrakion looks ugly and virizon might want you to buy a phone.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2015
    The Kami trio sucks and I dont like the Swords of Justice either!

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
  • I HATE the Genies and I really dislike the 4 Musketeers, as well as Genesect and Meloetta. Gen 5 had some really jacked up Legends in my opinion, but redeemed itself with the perfection and epicness that is Zekrom <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    everyone seems to be naming the latest legendaries which i agree i dislike them all someone said they like zekrom but personally i dont think there is anything special about him the film was a disappointment and didnt show enough of there power for me to really say yeah i can see why there legendary.The deer legendaries were awful for me legendary pokemon mean really powerful next to unbeatable unless they fight each other,and that power factor just hasnt been witnessed since maybe the 2nd movie?im trying to think of films after that,that i have really liked.i do like latias and latios but the Regigigas were not good either, what about celebi?

Years
  • My least favourites are:
    The Regi golems, all four of them.
    Jirachi.
    The lake guardians, Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie.
    Cresselia.
    Phione.
    Heatran.

Gen 4 was probably my least favourite for Legendaries. I was actually okay with the Kami trio, I quite liked them and all the other gen 5 legends.

My favourites are:
    Mewtwo
    Latias
    Meloetta
    Genesect

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • Regigigas. In the Shaymin movie, all he did was show up the end with no build-up, and no relation to the other regis.

At least in the anime, Regigigas was connected to the Snowpoint Temple and the other regis.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2013
    As for worst, I have to go with either the Kami trio or the deer trio. They suck. I mean, really? And as I stated from my previous thread, I think the most powerful trio is the Creation Trio, consisting of Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina, however I must say that Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Deoxys, and Arceus are also definitely in that category, if not surpassing it.

Back