• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the worst thing you have done?

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    Well..

I got deodorant, and lit up a match. Sprayed the match and THE MATCH WAS BREATHING FIRE. WOAH. But my hand touched the fire and it hurt for a few hours.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I stole 1 index card out of a pack of 100 D:
    Cheated to get Arceus
    Drinked beer plenty of times

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    The worst thing I have done when I stole a really big money from my parents just to treat my friends. ;;

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    This one time I was driving around and I picked up this girl and we drove around for a bit. Whilst driving the streets at around 70mph I hit a few people with my car, and although it was an accident I actually enjoyed it. We drove to a place where no one could see us then made passionate love. I then gave her some money to see her on her way then got out my car and sliced her to death with a katana whilst shouting derogatory things at her. Once she was dead I took my money back and drove off only to find that the police were on my tail. I managed to get into my friends garage though and spray paint my car, I then left as quick as I could. Funnily enough the police stopped chasing me after that, and I had actually gotten away with it!
    So anyway, after that my friend came to my door so I saved the game and turned off my Xbox :P

On a serious note, the worst thing I've ever done is too explicit for Pokecommunity so I think I'll just slowly back out of this thread :D

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    The worst thing I have probably ever done was when I was about 8 I got a bottle of perfume and sprayed it in my brother's and cousin's eyes (they would of been about 5 then) .... and then sprayed it in my own eyes so I wouldnt get in trouble. xDD;

x Necromorph x

Super Saiyan 4
    Years
    This one time I was driving around and I picked up this girl and we drove around for a bit. Whilst driving the streets at around 70mph I hit a few people with my car, and although it was an accident I actually enjoyed it. We drove to a place where no one could see us then made passionate love. I then gave her some money to see her on her way then got out my car and sliced her to death with a katana whilst shouting derogatory things at her. Once she was dead I took my money back and drove off only to find that the police were on my tail. I managed to get into my friends garage though and spray paint my car, I then left as quick as I could. Funnily enough the police stopped chasing me after that, and I had actually gotten away with it!
    So anyway, after that my friend came to my door so I saved the game and turned off my Xbox :P

On a serious note, the worst thing I've ever done is too explicit for Pokecommunity so I think I'll just slowly back out of this thread :D

Grand Theft Auto I'm guessing xD

My worst thing is not something you all want to read lol xD

Last edited:
    Years

Lolz XD
    Now... Mine? Took some money from my mum (And I regretted that. D:)

Back