• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is there to do after.....

Years
  • Ignore those who say "Hack".

If you have only completed the Leauge then you have lots more to do. You see the Pokemon slogan is Gotta Catch Em All. Now like me, instead of trading with hundreds of people online and getting clones and hacked Pokemon. Catch em all yourself, 100 % legit, and before anyone says: Yes It Is Possible.

Actually since Nintendo has not released any official information on Arceus, it is technically possible to catch each 492 Pokémon. (try and look for the 493 entry in the pokedex, its not there.)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well in Pokemon Platinum you can go in the battle frontier which is pretty fun, and you don't really get bored there along with the pokemon plaza if you have wifi. ^^

In Pokemon Diamond and Pearl...I have no clue what you can do there that is better than Pokemon Platinum. >.>

Second Coming of Jebus

pies be with you
    Years
  • =/

I would kinda disagree on the competitive battling piece. While it would increase replay value, it would turn what you used to know as "fun little kaiju monster fights" into "college level yugioh".

Lol, I know what you mean. Only suggesting it though. Told all my friends about it, and they all started playing again, alot. Wouldn't be a bad idea to get into it if alot of your friends play it, good fun.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    You can also enter contests if your interested in them. Keep busy by making a team for it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    go for catching em all or get into competetive battling. cattching them all would keep you buisy for a VERY long time and with competetive battling you just gotta fight as many people as possible and get a very good team.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Lol, I know what you mean. Only suggesting it though. Told all my friends about it, and they all started playing again, alot. Wouldn't be a bad idea to get into it if alot of your friends play it, good fun.

Suggesting competitive battling? Good man. My one friend talked to me about EVs and IVs 4 years ago and though it sounded really complicated, he got me back into Pokémon with it.

After you beat the game, DEFINITELY go into competitive battling. It's amazing fun, creating unique teams of all tier-levels and trying them out as well as trading for good nature guys. The best feeling is finishing EV training one of your new favorite team members. Trust me, it's worth the time and effort (well..as much time as you normally use to play video games, haha. Do your homework! :3)

ghost expert

Gengar Owner
    Years
  • If you are talking about Pokmon Platinum, then goto the battle frontier, it's a very challenging place, and you will find it hard to beat (trust me)

If you own D/P then battle tower/ catch the legendaries.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    You can always breed some pokemon with egg moves and open a trade shop here on PC.

Second Coming of Jebus

pies be with you
    Years
  • Suggesting competitive battling? Good man. My one friend talked to me about EVs and IVs 4 years ago and though it sounded really complicated, he got me back into Pokémon with it.

After you beat the game, DEFINITELY go into competitive battling. It's amazing fun, creating unique teams of all tier-levels and trying them out as well as trading for good nature guys. The best feeling is finishing EV training one of your new favorite team members. Trust me, it's worth the time and effort (well..as much time as you normally use to play video games, haha. Do your homework! :3)

LOL, exactly what happened to me, but more like 2ish years ago. I didn't think any of the pokeman games ever were a little deep like that, but it's what got me to start playing it again. But yeah, back on topic, competitive battling should keep anyone busy for quite awhile.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    You can always use the pokeradar and chain for shiny pokemon. That's what I would do at least.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • You can go to Amity Square and look for all of the items, overfill your accessory case and brag to your friends like I'm doing. I still wish there were 2 more battle facilites in the Battle Frontier

:t354:TG

Back