• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is this all about?

ImmaRikuOfficial

Master Wielder
Years
  • Hey all of you guys, I've seen this forum a couple of times but never bothered to registered. After awhile I've gotten bored so now I'm deciding to stay here. I'm currently on KHinsider under the same name and KH13 as OfficialFinalSora or something. I am a fan of Video Games, DBZ, Kingdom Hearts, Anime, Fooly Cooly, And other good animes. I'm currently playing Kingdom Hearts 2, GTA SA, Pokemon Black and Pokemon Heart Gold. The animes I'm watching are Black Lagoon and Code Geass. I will see you all in various threads and posts, Bye!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there, and welcome to the forums! I'm glad that you've finally decided to register. You wouldn't definitely regret joining this place! You seem to be really a huge fan of lots of video games, and so, PC doesn't only tackles Pokemon discussion it also goes with some other stuff, or in other words, this place is pretty diverse. I'm pretty sure the Video Games section will really suite your interest and all! There's also a lot of people here who plays the same games as you do, so it would be awesome to discuss it with them. :D

And yes, you could also check out the Pokemon boards usually those that's related within the game such as B/W, Fourth Generation Games, Advanced Generation Games, Metal/Color Games, and even the spin-offs! I'm pretty sure that there are also lots of things that you might be interested in that can be found in here, so take your time to explore the whole board as it's really huge. :D

If you ever get confused or if you have any questions, don't also hesitate to ask any of the staff members around, they would surely help you out! Another thing, if you still haven't given the rules a read yet, make sure to do so now. You don't want to get into trouble, no? PC is pretty strict to its rules, so it's best to keep in mind the rules as always! And with that, you'll just be perfectly fine here. <3

Have an awesome time here and definitely looking forward to see you around the board. Have a nice day. :)

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity, ImmaRikuOfficial.
    I'm glad you decided to join. This forum is a great place with a great community, definitely the top Pokémon forum on the 'net.

I'm an avid fan of Kingdom Hearts too, as well as DBZ and, of course, Pokémon. Hope to see you around the many forums.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Welcome, ImmaRikuOfficial! My fellow KH fan! :) Though I know you are a much better fan. Anyway, I hope to see you in the forums! Try out the various sections, kay? :) Bye, and see you around.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welllllcome to the forums, huh? I guess we are getting more lurkers registering in the end, huh? Now that you're a proper member, I bet you can now use more features that the forums have to offer, so... Well, read the rules and you'll be able to get your feet wet in no time!

First things first - you'll want to get into any section, and start posting. As long as the posts are OK you'll be fine. If you have any questions, a staff member is just a few clicks away - you can check either the moderators of a forum or just view all staff members at the Forum Index > View Forum Leaders.

Have fun!

Back