• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] what is this?? i don't know (Eeveon/Tyrantrum's art yo)

Fayriee

Wow, I have to say, you're really beginning to form a style that's all your own. The emotions your characters express are very authentic; and I appreciate that a hell of a lot more than anatomy, to be honest. The is good work, Tyrantrum, and at the very least it's real. The only thing I'd like to see is you working on shading a little more, especially on your latest anthro.

Keep up the great work! :3

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
checked the rules to make sure that I'm can in fact revive my own thread SO!!! here's some art

Elikai, zigzagoon character for a deviantArt group
Spoiler:

Roderick, dewott character for an ask blog/comic i want to make at some point
Spoiler:

here's a slowbro for my current ask blog, askslowbro
Spoiler:

trainer & starter thing for a post on tumblr
Spoiler:

a dragonite
Spoiler:

another dragonite!! wow!
Spoiler:

Lion, from Steven Universe
Spoiler:

some thing or whatever with my eevee character, Rueben
Spoiler:

Rueben again
Spoiler:

a pixel of a minun for another ask blog that did not last long lol
Spoiler:

anyway, that's all I'm gonna post for now. again I tend to draw Pokémon for the most part but I draw other things too. Uhh most of the images in this thread seem to be broken for whatever reason but it's old art anyway and I don't feel like trying to find all those pieces again to fix them in the posts so whatever (if that's a problem though then this thread can just be closed and I can make a new one if that's alright, otherwise I'll just leave the other posts how they are)

so just let me know what you guys think and what I can improve on THANK YOU BYE

Years
Oh man, your style is just really adorable!
I love the way you draw their faces and expressions and I especially like that first Dragonite hehe

Keep it up!

Back