• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen what is ur fav city???

the_gurpster

legendary pokemon trainer
Years
  • yeah kinda dumb question but wat is your fav city ( the resort area, survival are, and battle area count)

well mine is the resort area because i like it how it leads basically straight to start mountain and also it is home to the imfamous scyther :P

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • yer mine is Jubilife because of GTS

or Solaceon cause of day care and the 100+ step trail thing

Years
  • Solaceon is one of my most visited places despite being so small. My favorite, however, would probably be Veilstone. Pokemon massages, Galactic Building, Gym, Dept. Store, and, of course, the Game Corner.

Douger

A True Spriting Hero
    Years
  • Uh, I never really thought about it.

I usually hang around that route that leads off from Victory Road.
    There are some high level pokemon there, and a girl with a Metagross that is sooo easy to beat.
    (You get so many experience points from it! :))

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Hearthome city
    is my fav since i like the big city and the contest area.
    and the amitty park

MayorPork

Psyduck Lover
    Years
  • Whenever I want to go to a pokemon center to enter the union room I always end up going to Veilstone for some reason. I also like it for the department store. Hearthome is cool too because it's near the mansion, where i got my lucky egg, and my porygon(now porygon Z).

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
  • Veilstone City. Not a big fan of the game corner,
    but my favorite city is always the one with the department store for some reason....

Bellomence

Dragon Rider
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    In the 4th generation games, I like Sunnyshore City the best because it's modern(?) and because it's close to the sea. Oh, and also because of the free giveaway ribbons in there!

By the way, there's a Pokemon Mansion in Hearthome City?

I like Velistone for the Dep. Store and Hearthome for Amity Square and Pokemon Mansion
    Hearthome is cool too because it's near the mansion, where i got my lucky egg, and my porygon(now porygon Z).
    Maybe they're talking about the Trophy Garden. Correct me if I'm wrong.....

Last edited:

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Veilstone and Hearthome Cities because they are big and theres lots to do and explore.

Back