• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen what is ur favorute pokemon gba game

what is ur favorite pokemon gba game?

• pokemon fire red

Votes: 17 18.1%
  • pokemon leaf green

Votes: 13 13.8%
  • pokemon sapphire

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • pokemon ruby

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • pokemon emerald

Votes: 51 54.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    Emerald easily. There are way too many features that put way above the rest of the games here.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I like them all but Emerald >> all others...
    Battle factory

Sheek

Paladin
    Years
    It's not about what one is the best, it's about your favorite one. I chose FR/LG because I was a huge fan of the original RBY series, and was overjoyed to play such a fine remake of them.

I personally didn't like R/S. If felt like a step back from Crystal, taking out animated sprites, night and day, and that kind of thing. I also disliked the Hoenn region in general compared to the others. It just didn't feel like Pokemon as much as the others did. Emerald was good though, as it felt a little more polished than the others, and had an excellent plot (for a Pokemon game anyway).

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Pokémon Emerald. The addition of the Battle Tower was awesome.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    Well, I played only Leaf Green and Emerald and I guess I'll vote for LG.
    The only reason why it's better is because it doesn't have that RNG problem, unlike Emerald.

EnteiFirecracker

maybe i'm in love
    Years
    FireRed. It was nice to visit a revamped version of the original two games.
    For some reason, I felt that FireRed was better than LeafGreen.

As for Ruby, Saphire and Emerald - Despite the improvements they had made; it never appealed to me.

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Pokemon Emerald because fr/lg never did it for me. I mean I played the orignal Red/blue so it was not any thing new to me. I adore E/R/S they are and kinda still are my favorite versoin of pokemon. Also it had a lot of my favorite pokemon too.

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Mine would have to be a toss up between Firered and Emerald. I like Firered because the red version was the first pokemon game I played long ago. My first pokemon ever was Charmander too. Hehe.... I also like Emerald because of the story line and battle fronteir.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    I loved LeafGreen the most. It was a remake, but It felt so fresh and new, it brought some good memories back too.

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
    FireRed all the way! It still felt like a different game tan the original, but it was full of nostalgia. Emerald's neat, too, but I never really liked the overworld graphics for the Hoenn games.

Back