• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is/was your favorite topic in school?

What is/was your favorite topic in school

• Total voters

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
  • My name is Kylie, if you need the name. I voted for Language Arts, although reading would be close after, and then social studies. ^_^ Good luck with your project!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Math easily out of those. One of the few subjects which I can actually excel in and enjoy~

Japanese is also a fun subject~

Radikaru

moonrose
    Years
  • Home economics.
    Since I'm going to be a housewife, it's the class I get the most out of. xP

Out of the poll choices, however, I'd say writing.

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
  • you forgot english and other (for more). i would do english because our new teacher is so sweet but i guess i'll say reading, because our teacher is a CARTTON FREAK! its not even funny, but hes cool.

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
    Years
  • The name's GrovyleMan. I took a reading class in high school. It was enjoyable, and i still like reading different things, especially this forum!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Sciences. :3 That's my favorite topic/subject. Why? Because it's just an awesome class... I mean, it's helpful.

Back