• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is with the music?!

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Is anyone else sick of the crap that's hitting the music world today? I mean come on what's with all this......I don't know what else to call it besides crap. Here is the iTunes top ten list:

1.Beautiful Girls-Sean Kingston; just more of the washed up genre that is hip-hop.

2.Stronger-Kanye West; more from the guy who said "If there was a modern day bible, I would be Jesus".

3.Me love-Sean Kingston; see #1

4.Crank that-Soulja Boy Tell'em; well seeing that the album cover has him in sunglasses and holding cash I doubt he's really a "Soulja".

5.The Way I Are-Timberland; more of the ditorted pop that has become so popular.

6.Ayo Technology-50 Cent; Yeah.....no

7.Hey There Delilah-Plain White Tees; Um......don't even get me started.

8.S.O.S.-The Jonas Brothers; not as bad as the others but still.......ew.

9.Shut Up and Drive-Rihanna; see #5

10.Big Girls Don't Cry-Fergie; see #5

Now I'm not saying these people don't have talent, I just son't see why they continue to make this music. Where is all the rock that once made american music so great? It's so hard to come by that it sickens me. And I don't mean to insult anyone who likes this music, it just isn't my kind of thing.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    So someone finally agrees with me. I really don't like:

9.Shut Up and Drive-Rihanna; see #5

10.Big Girls Don't Cry-Fergie; see #5

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Thank you!!! Someone need to put Fergie in her place, I mean come on Fergielishous or whatever it's called.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    I think she makes up a word....tastelicous or something.

But why do people like this stuff? Does it make them feel smarter. Now thanks To Fergie, people will spell tastey wrong.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I belive she also says "Makes the boys go crazy". The only feeling of crazy I get when I see her is the urge to claw out my eyes.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Now I'm not saying these people don't have talent, I just son't see why they continue to make this music.

You're looking at a top ten list and you seriously don't know why? Think about it, it's all about the money and that's pretty obvious.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Good point I guess I was just running out of things to say. It's sad though, music has gone from a passion driven career to a money hungry dog fight.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Good point I guess I was just running out of things to say. It's sad though, music has gone from a passion driven career to a money hungry dog fight.

So true. It's almost like,"I'll put out total crap because mindless people like it and get tons 'a moola."

Pffft.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Meh... I like Jully Black's new tune: Seven Days fool <~ (Is that the title?) But I like when they release new songs. It makes me happy! =D

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Some of these songs the best IMO. Except for Sean Kingston's. 5 songs on there are ok and the others I haven't even heard of or are just either crap. Way I Are and Ayo Technology are my best songs at the moment.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    I like that parody. Props.

Now why do peopl like this? I mean, does it make us fell better foe ourselves? Do welike it because we have nothing else to do?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Some of these songs the best IMO. Except for Sean Kingston's. 5 songs on there are ok and the others I haven't even heard of or are just either crap. Way I Are and Ayo Technology are my best songs at the moment.
    Listen to real music, then you'll know why they all suck so much. I mean really, music used to carry meaning and people put thought into their lyrics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIClgfjMBys&mode=related&search=

Back