• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY PGE 3.8.1 !!!!!!

FireFig

Ignite
Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2022
    Jus take a look at this...
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY PGE 3.8.1 !!!!!!

(This image is after expanding the no of pokemon)

...And this
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY PGE 3.8.1 !!!!!!

(This image is before (vanilla) expanding the no of pokemon)

As you can see this problem has occurred before even expanding the number of Pokemon (so it isn't a problem of expanding) So what can I do about this...

I am currently using G3HS (and its working epicly), but ppl recommend PGE, but this is what I get outta PGE. :/

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    @Mob

Those two tools don't like each other. Choose one of them and don't use the other with the same ROM.

FireFig

Ignite
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2022
    So G3hs isn't a problem ryt? I can use it to expand Pokemon's and stuff ryt? Coz ppl in the community were all like pge is user friendly and stuff, but not user friendly for me I see... Lmao

So anyway thanks :)

Years
  • So G3hs isn't a problem ryt? I can use it to expand Pokemon's and stuff ryt? Coz ppl in the community were all like pge is user friendly and stuff, but not user friendly for me I see... Lmao

So anyway thanks :)

PGE sucks.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    @Mob

PGE is an ambitious tool and certainly a lot of work went into it. But it doesn't seem to be very stable, it can (seemly) randomly mess up your ROM while changing things in your ROM. That's why I don't recommend to use it. When it would still be in development it could turn out great. Unfortunately, that's not the case. Therefore there is no perspective that it would eventually get better/bug free.

As far as I'm aware, G3HS is more stable.

McPaul

On my way to become a controversial and hated memb
    Years
  • I use PGE, it's an OK tool but don't use it to edit Pokémon data, expand Pokémon, moves and abilities.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • I can't expect someone that can't take screenshots to know how to use PGE 🤣

In all seriousness, it's 2020. Use Pokeemerald.

Last edited:

McPaul

On my way to become a controversial and hated memb
    Years
  • I can't expect someone that can't take screenshots to know how to use PGE 🤣

In all seriousness, I tried at least 10 times, I could'nt install it.

Ask to mess with a "msys" folder and all I get is a "msys2" yay love my life!

And if only it was the only messed up shit I had. I get at least one problem or divergence every step. So cool.

Last edited:

FireFig

Ignite
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2022
    I can't expect someone that can't take screenshots to know how to use PGE 🤣

Thanks for noticing! Any other "life-changing" revelations you'd like to reveal to me?

Last edited:
    Back