• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is you favorite move to use

Status
Not open for further replies.

p!k^

poke master
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2006
    Mine would be Fire Blast. It is cool how it moves and how it sounds.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Freaky.
    I seem to be going through a Fire Blast phase as well...
    I use it alot with my fire Pokemon in Leaf Green... ^^;
    I love that attack..

Anyhoo...this thread will probably be closed, since theres already a topic like this somewhere else...^^;
    but still.... I had fun answering...

Last edited:

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    I'm a fan of Body Slam but i'm also reallys tarting to appreciate belly drum but yeah it's all about Body Slam

...weird topic, but I like it.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    I remember posting in a thread like this... oh yeah there's one near the end of this page. Go over there. And why isn't this thread closed when theres another one?

enyce

banned
    Years
    Metaforte said:
    I remember posting in a thread like this... oh yeah there's one near the end of this page. Go over there. And why isn't this thread closed when theres another one?

I think this is favorite move to use. Not favorite move. I think there is some difference. I suppose.

But I like the looks of sky attack in stadium. It looks so cool. I like sky attack. It looked dull in RBY but in stadium 2 it looked awesome.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I love using Counter and Mirror Coat, the ultimate moves if you want to kick an Uber's butt =P
    I love it how you just have to sacrifice some of your HP and deal insane damage to your opponent.

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Earthquake is my fav move forever and ever:)

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
    I like to use Psychic mainly because it's ususally a one hit KO. But it's useless if your battling dark types. -.-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back