• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is you favorite Sea Food?

What is you favorite Sea Food?

• Total voters

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    I am forever dedicated to the gold fishy, therefore I really don't eat much seafood. XD

But out of the stuff on the list, I'd say tuna. X3

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Protricity said:
    Yet your siggy is Burger King :P Anyway. What? No shrimp! You shall be punished for not having that on there! :D

I like THE Burger King, but not the restaurant itself =p~ Fillet-O-Fish > BK Big Fish any day of the week.

Wait, before you get out the noose, I've tried shrimp. It's just a bit too fishy and sweet for me XP

Years
    Just plain fish. Shrimp tastes a little odd to me (I used to love them, but I don't anymore), and I like the taste of fish over the taste of crab. I haven't tried anything else ^^;;

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    No shrimp, I am shocked! Anyways, they all taste pretty good but I havn't had shark before. Crab or squid? Decisions, decisions.... well, voted for crab.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I <3 <3 Crab, Squid/Calamari, Oyster, haven't tried shark yet.... Oh, abalone is cool too. xD

Back