• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your ancestrial country?

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    My grandfather was part Native American and part Irish, my grandmother French as well as American, somewhere along the line I'm part Portugeuse, my father was Scottish as well as Irish, so yeah. I would be part Native American, Irish, French, American, Portuguese, and Scottish.

Rajin

Shinigami
    Years
    My mother is half Italian, half German, and my dad is full German, so that means I'm Three-quarters German, and a quarter Italian. WWIIness all around (you know what I mean..)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Well, I think my great-great-great-great-great-great....grandpa was born it China...I think.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Hmmm.... Well...
    Father's side -> Born in Shanghai, China. And his mom and Dad are from their too. But I don't really know alot about my Dad, so lets move on to my mom. n_n;

Mother's side -> Born in Keelong, Taiwan. Her Father from Fuujian, China. Mother from AnHuai, China.
    So... I'm Chinese 100% Chinese. n_n;

Back