• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your "baby"?

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    My laptop. xD My whole life is practically on the thing, and I hate other people touching it, or using it, or asking to use it. Just, no, it's my baby, only I get to touch it. *covets*

dancingonlandmines

Hanging on a moment with you.
    Years
    The giant paper mache elephant I made. (Don't even ask.)
    I was so proud of it, I started calling it my baby, and wouldn't let anything happen to it or, anyone touch it.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    My DSi which I use a lot, anything I start growing (Like right now i'm growing morning glory's indoors, because i've never grown any "viney" plants), hmmm that's all I can think of, I must not have much things i'm attached to really.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    My baby is my awesomely cute dog Woodeh <3
    And yes even though he's 10 he's still a baby to me ^^

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    My dog is obviously my baby. And my teddy bear I've had since I was 0. Which is like, in a closet or something. :[

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    My iPhone is my baby.

When I get my MacBook, my MacBook will be my baby as well as my iPhone. They'll be twins, obviously.

Years
    OVP used to be my baby, but then it grew up. ;~;

I'd say my iPod, my DS, and my computer. I love them so so much and living without them would suck hard.

And my notebooks, I suppose, because I would flip out if they were lost or destroyed, too, but I don't use them as often as the three above items. So I think of them less often. XD;

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    My dog, Tachi, is my baby. <3 As is my computer. But that's really it. I could live without most other things. XD​

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I never really thought of this until I opened this thread XD. Erm, I don't know if anything is really my baby. I'd say my Diamond version, but I just throw that around every which way so it can't mean too much to me. I'd say my computer, but I'm not careful enough on it to care about viruses. My clothes? Yeah, but I lose some of them and I destroy them with my activities. There's a bunch of stuff in my "special memory box" that's incredibly important to me, but it's not something that I go through a lot.

GOT IT! I got my new phone two and a half weeks ago, and it's my pride and joy. It's my love, my life, and ASODIGH I just have it everywhere. I haven't dropped it yet. I'm always careful with it. I text people on it not to talk, but to be able to use the keypad. I shrieked so loud when I first got it that I bet half of you heard me :3.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    well, my Irish Setter-Golden Retriever don't have a picture of her, but this gives you a good idea of what she looks like right now. Her name's Srgt. Pepper like the Beetles

https://www.dogbreedinfo.com/g/goldenirish.htm

^ Scroll down till you reach the puppies.... :)

Roxas90

That Awkward Kid
    Years
    My computer and my iPod are up there. (I named them Axel and Roxas...when you plug the iPod into the laptop, it's AkuRoku! *is shot*)

Of course, my gf is also on that list. XD

Back