• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your bedroom like?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • Is it clean? Is it messy? Is it big? Is it small? Do you have a twin size bed or king size or whatever? What's your bedding like? What's on your walls? Explain as much as you can about your bedroom. :3

Mine is actually messy, but I have a very small room. I don't have enough space to organize and everything, so it is really cluttered. I also have a lot of Frozen posters on my wall because I love the movie. I have two wall scrolls as well: Hetalia and Code Geass. My comforter is reversible, but it's on the blue side. I have a Frozen bed sheet, two pillow cases on my pillows; one with Inuyasha and the other with Sesshomaru. I've had them for a very long time. I also have a Lelouch body pillow signed by Johnny Yong Bosch on my bed as well. :D

That's all I can explain about my bedroom. ^^;

So, what is your bedroom like? :D Shut up, I'm bored and can't get any writing done.

Years
  • What is your bedroom like?

More or less, though that really describes my worktable. I just have my money, a bunch of papers and hung-up clothing, my dresser, my phone, and a mattress on an iron frame. Very plain since I can neither afford nor care much about decorating. No posters or other art; I keep all that in my head. My family would judge me for my preferences. I also share my room with my brother, so I don't have privacy.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    love this topic. my room is fairly small so i have a twin sized trundle bed that doesn't pull out unless i rearrange half of my room. the cleanliness depends on how busy my life is so usually kinda messy? i'm not really good at describing how it looks and a picture is worth 1000 words so:
    Spoiler:

i'm working on getting some curtains and white bedding

Years
  • Mine's pretty messy, but is pretty high-tech because there's tons of technological gadgets in here, along with a bookshelf, a wardrobe and also typical female bedroom stuff.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I have a fairly big bedroom with a queen bed, a dresser, my desk with a chair, another random chair, and a connecting closet. I also have this weird makeshift tower thing with my router, alarm clock, chargers and stuff. I am pretty neat for the most part.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Very clean

I have a full size bed in one corner against the wall where my windows are. The wall under the windows pushes out making a shelf all along one side of the room. I have a small stool acting as a nightstand on the other side of my bed. On the opposite wall there's a bookcase/shelf. The wall at the foot of my bed has another bookcase/shelf and next to it is my closet.

I have some tapestry on the walls along with a calendar and some paintings. The walls are tan and the curtains are dark blue.

Years
  • There are two dressers of various messiness (mine is the more messy of the two, not surprisingly), one of them has a mirror, there's a king-sized bed that takes up over half the space in the room, there's laundry baskets with laundry in them (four of them, usually it's three but we just bought a new one the other day and it's just sitting there for now) and a little bit of clutter in the corners but not too much. I think most of that clutter is a comforter anyway. All things considered, it's still relatively clean compared to how I've had my rooms be before. :P

The walls are bare, however. And white. And the shades on the window are some...cardboard? shades, I'm not even sure what they're made out of, but they're a boring gray color. Very good at keeping out light though, that I can't deny.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    My room is kind of messy, but in the sense that I have a lot of stuff and nowhere to put it. I have the smallest bedroom in the house (and actually moved into it from my larger "kid" bedroom). One problem is that I have two pieces of big furniture: a full-size bed and a large wooden dresser. And two giant buckets of books.

The walls are absolutely covered in pictures and posters. I have a small collection of Pokemon posters over my bed, a few pictures of the Watchmen from the DVD display when that came out, some personal things like comics that reminded me of things or the CD of my favorite video game (it's scratched and unplayable, so there was no other purpose for it). Above my desk, I have a collection of various iterations of my favorite book/movie character. Next to that is a framed movie poster, which is above the bookcase holding part of my book collection.

Sirfetch’d

I guess mine is your typical messy bedroom. I have my desk corner with so much piled up on my desk and chair that there is barely any room for anything else. Just enough space to put my laptop there when needed. Then I have my TV area which is pretty clean aside from a mess of cords. On the other side of my room is my bed which is never made. My room really needs cleaning up though I am just too lazy :(

Years
  • My bedroom has to be tidy. I can't have it be messy, at least not for long. I think the longest I've gone without cleaning it up was Thanksgiving Break, because I was hella lazy and could not bring myself to do anything. But the Monday we got back to school, when I came home I immediately tidied it up.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • When compared to bedrooms of my past, my current one is really clean. I make sure to keep it that way, and everything has a place. Well, I just kind of throw everything wherever, but it looks clean, and that's what counts.

Although, I really need some things to cover my walls. They're quite bare at the moment and the District 9 framed movie poster isn't quite cutting it.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I donnu man dorm rooms just gotta real jail feel to them, I do what I can to at least make it feel like a home. I got tapestries on all the walls plus the ceiling, furniture, a nice shag carpet, maybe some lights spread around -- whatever works. It's a sweet place to host functions in.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I have my desks in a corner where I have my computer and video games, a drum set in the next corner, and a queen size bed. I have a Skyrim poster on the wall as well as a guitar with a bunch of quotes about music.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Mine is decent. I got a futton that converts to a bed, a desk, my very own microwave, a bookshelf, a plasma screen, and lots and lots of lamps. Yeah...I can get pretty paranoid with darkness lmao.

My walls are filled with posters. Lots of posters. I hate white walls, so i gotta have things to cover them up. I still have room for more, surprisingly.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • well i just move so my room is pretty clean. it's lime green with lots of winnie the pooh lol. im such a child.

Years
  • My room is of a somewhat average size and right now it is quite messy, when I eventually get around to cleaning it I might post a picture. In the meantime;

I have browny carpet and white walls. My bed, which is a double, takes up the majority of the space in my room and currently has four pillows, a black sheet and two polar fleece blankets (one thick and grey and one thinner and blue) as well as a mountain of crap I need to tidy up on top of it. From my bed a tall lamp that looks like it is made of paper sits in front of this weird window that goes across a corner with my wardrobe door next to that. Against the left wall is four pine sets of draws stacked on top of each other two across (like a square). Along the bottom and the top are open shelves that contain various statuettes etc with the exception of one that contains my shoes. Along the same wall is also a brown cat post.

It's a rental house so I don't have any wall decorations, however I have a canvas an old friend decorated hanging off a hook on the back of my door that is pretty much always closed.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • It's usually a mess. I have to share it with my lil bruh, so that comes out to be good. I do admit I add to the mess, although I don't really mind the mess. My mom forces me to clean the room as she hates the mess we make.

Back