• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your cellphone ringtone?

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    That's actually by smile.tk ._.

But anyway, my phone is stupid so I can't send it custom ringtones that I send from the computer... >_<

So I'm stuck with a generic one, a guitar song called "Run Away"...

It's smile.Dk actually.

Horrid song.

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
    I figured out how to get my own ringtones to my phone and so my ringtone is "Feel Good, Inc." by Gorillaz. xD It sounds really good. I was going to choose a different song, but the MIDI was awful. Nothing like the real thing.

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
    my ring tone for calls is "Mr. Cater" by Lil Wayne

My ring tone for private calls is "Surfin bird" by the Trashmen (just because of the family guy episode)

ToraSushii

I see...food!
    Years
    I don't own a cellphone, but if I did, it would've been, Lost Woods. (The tune from The Legend of Zelda)
    If not, "Stop and Stare" by OneRepublic.

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
    I just have a generic sounding ringing ringtone but I want to either get the iloveegg song or "Ring ring ring ring ring ring phone call phone call" if anyone remembers from the early days of pokemon (2 or 3rd episode I think)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    If I had a phone, it'd HAVE to be "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley. You should already know why.

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    I have a cool ringtone for each of my contacts (Yep its a hassle for everyone i put in but its worth it when i want to know who's calling) When it's my dad it goes like someone knocking a door and then screaming "OPEN UP THIS IS THE POLICE" and some sirens start ringing hehe

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    My phone's always on vibrate so that it doesn't get confiscated in class, and if it wasn't on vibrate, I wouldn't hear it ring because I'm always listening to my iPod.

But, nonetheless, I do have a set ringtone. Hellomoto does it for me. XD

Back