• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your current level and goal before release anniversary?

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2017
    The release anniversary is a little over two months away. Whats your current level and goal before the anniversary?

I'm only 20K into level 34 and hope to be well into level 35. If the anniversary event includes 2XP, hopefully I can hit level 36.

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • About a quarter of the way into level 37. Need 2.5 million total to go from 37 to 38.

I might be able to hit 39 if I use Lucky Eggs and put in extra effort, but chances are I'll be somewhere in the middle of 38 by July.

If I play hard, I can pull in 200-300K XP per day, but I haven't done anything like that since the beginning of the Gen. II update. Haven't used any Lucky Eggs since the end of 2016 either.

My main account is Mystic, but I also have a level 31 Valor account and level 28 Instinct account. I'm just expecting Legendary Pokémon to be tied to teams in the future (i.e. Articuno/Suicine for Mystic, Moltres/Entei for Valor, Zapdos/Raikou for Instinct). Who knows, but I'm placing my bets there.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I haven't broke level 25 yet (I'm close though).

I would like to make at least 1000XP per day and hatch one egg if I can, because seriously I haven't been able to level up in forever lol.

Back