• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your dream job?

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I've always wanted to be a pilot. My father's been working for our national airline for about 35 years now, and I can't help but feel that flying vibe.

I don't know if I'm actually going to become one though. It's not that I'm not allowed, it's just that IMO, with this crisis that's looming over us right now, I fear that many airlines aren't going to be able to survive, and our national one is on that list. As much as I love to fly, I don't want to take a job that will soon be crushed.

Nevertheless, I know I've the ability to fly. And I know I really, really want to fly. I'm not sure if I will ever be able to take it professionally, though.

Years
  • Anything to do with film to be honest with you. I'd love to direct them the most but I'd love to creat eht estory boards, work the camera's and even do the animation behind the scenes heh. Either that or actually make it as an artist XP

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • I want to be a Wildlife Ecologist/Conservationist.

Or an Astronomer. Or Archeologist.

But I don't want to sit behind a desk, no matter what I do! :D

Master Electrician

Pretty pretty lights
    Years
  • I have two dram jobs. One involves a lot of schooling and effort to break into a very small job market. That one is to be a professor of Philosophy.

Otherwise, I'd absolutely love to be a game designer for one of four companies: Fantasy Flight Games (Dark Heresy), Goblin Press (Godlike), Wizards of the Coast (Dungeons & Dragons), or Games Workshop (Warhammer 40k). The idea of getting paid to tinker with and playtest tabletop rules is very very endearing to me. Given that the turnover rate for philosophy professors is incredibly slim, the above is rather more likely.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I have two dreams: become a Game Designer, and to become a Successful Fantasy Fiction Author; and since I plan to go to school for Game Development, that half is pretty much set up, the latter will require some work though...

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • for someone with my name, my wish is extremely simple.

I want the play the Stock Market for a few years until I have enough to own my own Cafe. (and I want to be a main cook there =3)

Simple as that.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    To be honest, I don't know.

I'm leaning towards becoming a lawyer, architect or...ASTRONAUT though.

pokemon_beauty

Pretty in Pink
    Years
  • To be a photographer and travel around the world immersing myself in other cultures and writing books about it.. while using my photography to illustrate the books :)

I will be working towards that goal next year, when I start college :D I am going to school for photography :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2012
    I want to grow up and start a Campain to make the world Green, save 320,000,000,000 species, and to stop ALL pollution. This will take me 300 years..

Xaphan

Lost to the frost
    Years
  • My dream job is touring with my symphonic black metal band, but if i cant have that, a composer for game music or a storyboard writer =]

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • I was thinking it would be cool to be a journalist. Although I have no idea what it takes and have never taken a journalism class. I'm going to try to get on my school paper next year though. Otherwise, a Nobel Prize winning Physicist fo sho.

~*Champion Shirona*~

砞砟砠砠촼촕촂吏
    Years
  • MY DREAM JOB... Without question is to be A HIGH FASHION VERSACE RUN-WAY MODEL, or A DOLCE AND GABBANA AND PRADA RUN WAY MODEL. I LIKE LIGHTS AND CAMERAS IN MY FACE. I will be FAMOUS... everyone will resent me.

~ Hmph

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I don't have any specific dream job, or just one dream job to be exact.
    Anything that goes with my will and gives me automatic incentive to work just cause I love it, is the definition of my dream job!

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    my dream job would be to be able to test games or make them,or be able to make my very own laptop model :)

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I'm not too sure what I want to do come adulthood. I'm not too keen on doing the same thing over and over again, that's for sure. I'd want something exciting and upbeat, something that doesn't consist of the same thing from day to day. Good paying, too. :3

Design would be nice, but I'm sure my family would say "You're brilliant! Don't waste your mind on something like that!" So? Just because I'm smart doesn't mean that design isn't a cool way to go. Clothing design, interior design, I love that stuff. Music too, but I really don't think I could get a high paying job unless I compose, which I hate doing. I'd love to become an author, that's my dream. I'm really good at writing.. when I actually get my words on paper. I hit ruts a lot in my writing, and I can't afford to not sell well. I think being a doctor would be awesome. It's high paying, my family would approve, it's not the same exact thing everyday, and it's suspenseful at times. However, I'm not a fan of vomet by any means phobiaaa!! DD: and I'm afraid I'd screw up. I can't just play with lives like a chess game. :/

Worst part? I'm in highschool. I have no idea what I'm going to do with my life. College will just pounce on me and I'll have nowhere to turn.

Back