• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What is your element type and your ideal pokemon team(without legendaries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SebastienBlue

Steel type trainer
    Years
    I'm curious about what's everyone's favorite. My favorites are steel-type.
    Ideal for tanking and great resistance to other types.

My current Pokemon team is my ideal team as I work just to get them.

Blaziken
    Aggron
    Skarmory
    Metagross
    Scizor
    Slaking

Main Backup:
    Gyarados
    Mawile
    Tyranitar
    Dragonite

Favorite attack moves:
    Aerial Ace, Blaze Kick, Facade, Iron Tail, Meteor Mash, Steel Wing

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I refuse to class and judge Pokemon upon their Legendary status. I shall only judge a Pokemon's strength through which tiers they dwell in, not if they are Legendary. I can't say I truly have a favorite type. I believe each type has their own unique strengths and weaknesses. But if you ask this question upon favorites and favorability, then my answer indefinitely lies with the Ice type. My ideal Pokemon team would be the Sandstorm team that I am currently using. It consists of Hippowdon, Regirock, Garchomp, Skarmory, Dusknoir, and Alakazam. I personally would prefer weather teams. If you truly insist upon this "Without Legendary" statement, then it would have to be my secondary backup team. It would happen to consist of Rhyperior, Donphan, Milotic, Togekiss, PorygonZ, and Jolteon. Both have worked very well, but my preference shall always lie with my Sandstorm team. Its definitely not because I have a legendary on it. I just find it very effective most of the time, making it my first choice. Onto that Legendary topic, Legendary is not a term to judge strength, but Tiers are. So I suggest you quit judging Pokemon upon Legendary status and start judging them upon their Tiers. For example, Regirock would be legendary, but it is a Borderline Pokemon. That means its pretty average.

Sajiri

Wandering Trainer
    Years
    My team changes each game, I like to try as many different pokemon as possible. But I usually make room for fire, water, grass, electric and flying, then either a rock or steel type for a defensive pokemon then my final type is usually whatever I want (dark usually)

At the moment my wifi team consists of arcanine, salamence, leafeon, staraptor, luxray and milotic. Arcanine and salamence are my definite ones that'll stay in the team, milotic is good to me because its got good stats and is actually difficult to get one, unless you hack or get off the gts..or if you're just plain lucky which Im not (took me 6-7 hours to find a feebas). Leafeon is there because there arent many grass types that I like, and even though I do pick my team on who's strongest, I still dont take pokemon I dont like. I didnt intend to have Staraptor but my one has really good IVs in attack. And luxray is there more or less by default since I havent picked out and bred a good electric type yet.

Dave-o-rama

If you are a false don't entry
    Years
    My team changes each game

same here. but I like to use blaziken, a psychic pokemon, always a dragon type, tyranitar, a water type, and some sort of flying type for my team.

That's not my wifi team, though. If I ever find my pearl cartridge, i can tweak my team and maybe ill win a match or two XD. I have blaziken, tyranitar, empoleon, staraptor, and i forget the other two pokemon.

but my favorite attack is crunch. maybe I'm all over the place when it comes two my favorite attacks and pokemon.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I really like Dark-types, and before my Sapphire broke I had an Absol, Mightyena, Umbreon, Blaziken, Milotic and Swellow on my team. I always use a Flying type, a Fire type and a Water/Ice type on all my teams. My favorite move is also Crunch- it really beats those Psychic-types.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    Favorite type:Fire or Fighting
    Ideal Team:
    Infernape
    Blaziken
    Weavile
    Kangaskhan
    T-Tar
    Tyrogue (yes TYROGUE)

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2008
    Heres how i make it:

Starter pokemon(normally the fire type)
    Flying pokemon( could be something like pidgey/tailow/skormory(skormory is metal type with high def)
    Water pokemon( kingdra(kingdra also dragon=extra space for poke of choice)/gyarados(gyarados is also sort-off dragon so you will have an extra space for something of your own choice)
    Dragon pokemon( flygon/dragonite/salamence.DRAGONITE PWNS.
    Psychic pokemon ( metagross(my one blocks quite well too.)/gardevoir/alakazam.
    Blocker pokemon(normally something like steelix/aggron/snorlax(snorlax has high health(could be blissey but i HATE those things)

o thats what i all ways try to keep my teams as.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'm a psychic fan boy, and my team is in the making. But this is what it might turn out as...

Espeon,
    Gallade,
    Alakazam,
    Mr. Mime (MAYBE!)

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I like too many types to list... Dark, Psychic, Fire, Ice, Dragon, Ground, Flying, Normal, Electric... Wait. I'm listing them, aren't I?

A Team:

Espeon
    Breloom
    Arcanine
    Umbreon
    Floatzel
    Ampharos

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    My favorites are flying and dragon types
    I really dont care about stats or move sets that much. I just go by my favorites

Pidgeot
    Scizor
    Dragonair
    Altaria
    Charizard
    Flygon

.-. and yes Im terrified of ice and rock types xDD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back