• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is your ethnic background

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    From my father's side of thing, it's pure native Mexican and from my mother's...well that's a pretty big mix, but I know the most prevalent is French, Spanish, and Mexican.

Years
    Almost completely German with one Dutch ancestor five, six or seven generations ago. Some French is possible as well since in the region I live a lot of French protestants migrated to in the 16th or 17th century or so.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    -Filipino
    -Malaysian
    -Indonesian
    -Spanish
    -Chinese
    -Japanese
    -Italian
    -Portuguese
    -Russian
    -Australian

These are just, well, theories. But I'm sure that I'm a Filipino.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    I'm mainly English, but I also have Spanish, Indian, and French blood in me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    it's always so interesting to find out how diverse pc is.
    gah, it's amazing. (:

i'm 100% hmong/miao.
    -i wish i was a mutt though...

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    I'm about 75% English, maybe 15% Scottish and the rest Hungarian.

So yeah, I'm miss Whitey-Tighty here. D:

Actually in terms of skin colour my dad and I are really yellowish actually D: my sister and mom on the other hand are pink. Weird.

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    I'm Caucasian. While my ancestors have been in Australia for generations, I have a mostly British ancestry before that (as most Caucasian Australians do).

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I was born in Canada. Both my parents were born in Canada. I consider myself Canadian.

However, my grandparents on my father's side are from Italy - Sicily in particular. And my mother's side is from Malta with my grandfather spending a fair bit of time in Egypt.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I'm a Filipino but I'm born here in New Zealand. I can only understand tagalog but I can't speak it unfortunately :/

Back