• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your fav. electric type Pokemon?

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Electric Pokemon are my favorite and always will be, so lets discuss about electric Pokemon and which one is your favorite. You may describe why you like it. =]

What is your fav. electric type Pokemon?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Well, my old username pretty much answers your question. I've always liked Raichu because it seems to be put out in the shadow by Pikachu, when obviously the evolution is the better Pokémon. It also looks better than Pikachu and it isn't overrated. What isn't there to like?

Ampharos is also a close second. It's probably the best designed Pokémon out there.

1stGenNut

1st Gen Fanatic
    Years
    ^ You mentioned two of my top 5 Electric types there!

My favourite would be Electrode, it seems such a weird yet awesome looking Pokeball sort of creature xD

Then follows in order:

- Voltorb
    - Raichu
    - Ampharos
    - Zapdos

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Pichu. ♥

It's been my favourite Pokémon since I first saw it, way back before GS even came out. :] I don't even know exactly why I like it; I think its design is adorable and I always really liked both Pikachu and Raichu before Pichu came into the picture. But ever since, it's stayed my favourite and thus is automatically my favourite electric type. XD

I also quite like Raichu, Mareep, Minun, and Shinx, though. :'D

TIC TAC

Xbox Live GamerTag:iDESTRUCTx
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    Mine is Electivire, it is quite human-like, except it's much taller than the average human :)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    my favorite electric type is manetric.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Raichu has always been one of my favorite pokemon and he's definitely my favorite electric one. Jolteon is a close second. Both look really lovable ^____^

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Pikachu, Luxray, and Ampharos, in that order. I've liked Pikachu my whole life (could be that way because it was Ash's, too. But hey, I was like.. 4 XD).

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Lanturn, mainly because it is both Water and Electric, which is pwnsome and makes one think twice about what move to use against it.

Actually, even I have no idea what it's weak and strong against... but anyway, it's always been one of my favourite of all Pokemon since that night I went fishing off the coast of New Bark Town...

Last edited:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Pichu, no contest. ♥ I haven't been a fan of Pichu for my whole life. I only started obsessing over it about two months ago? But it's adorable. It's design is so cute. I love how curious and "somewhat clumsy" they can act in the anime. x3

Manectric comes in second, 'cause it's my lucky charm or something like that.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    ELECTIVIRE!!!!!!
    (I think it's because of it's simialities to Wario....
    Short legs, round body & HUGE arms.....Should I explain why I like Wario?)
    & I get annoyed when Pikachu overshadows Raichu.....
    In fact, I've ranted bout that before....
    RAICHU FOR SUPER SMASH BROS.!!!!!!!

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Cuteness wise, the Mareep line.
    But in battle, it would have to be Luxray. Its pretty strong, and isn't Electivire overused. Jolteon, Ampharos, and Raichu come at a close second though.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Although lots of other people like it, I say Ampharos, by far.

Back