• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your Fav GTA game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
  • I have both games, but gta 3 dousen't work, so I like Vice City more, I love starting riots with the cops.

Years
  • Lucifer said:
    GTA III. I prefer it over Vice City for some reason.

I am the same way. I appreciate the motorcycles and stuff from vice city, but GTA III was just a little more fun to me. Vice City was fun to play, but got a little too boring to me after awhile.

Years
  • Mine is GTA2.I have it for pc ps1.The codes for ps work but codes for pc i have no idea how to get it working.But i have never played vice city os gta3.GTA3 is supposed to have better graphics than all of the other GTAs.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • GTA 1 for playstation was pretty fun too, they could have put it on nintendo too if they wanted to, that was the game that got me into GTA.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • GTA 3 is better cause it has chatter box...

"The great thing about todays society is you can sue pretty much anyone for anything, and you'll probably win! Or at least get a settlement..."

ha

BOO ya!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back