• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your fav Poison type pokemon

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I'm not too big a fan of Poison-types, but I'd have to say that I like Gulpin, Stunky, Skuntank, Croagunk, Ivysaur, Venonat, Venomoth, Haunter, Gengar, and Ariados. As for my favorite out of those. . I'd say Ivysaur.

So, in conclusion, Ivysaur.​

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    I'll go with the Nido family too they are cool :) but i don't like poison type that much though..

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • My favourite poison type? :S I dont have a clue...:\ I guess Roserade, because it is the only one I can actually tolerate. Most if the poison-typed Pokemon don't really appeal to me. *cough*Muk*cough* :P Also, i have a Roserade so I'm kinda bias. :P Crobat is probably my second favourite, though. Mainly because I've had one of them before, too. XD *Shot'd*

Back