• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is Your Fav Pokemon Charactor

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
Years
  • Gold/Ethan/Hibiki, because he wins.... and Ritchie.

In general however, I prefer Hoenn over Johto, it's just that Johto has better characters xD

Illustration

ああああああああ
    Years
  • My favorite Pokemon character is Roark. I probably like him because he's a miner or because he wears glasses and a hat and slightly looks female. Or maybe because he likes fossils, like I do.

Kauai

New Look, New me ~ ;D
    Years
  • My favorite male is Silver and my favorite female is between Cynthia and Misty. :\

Cynthia is very cool but Misty brings back memories of my first Pokemon experience when Ash stole her bike... :'( Good times...good times...

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Sabrina from the first season was epic. XD; Her creepy inner child thing was cool too. "You lost the battle... now you must play with me." Best two characters ever, in my opinion. :3 Too bad the Haunter had to make her laugh and she turned into a different person. XD

For a real recurring character though... I guess I'd have to go with Misty. I didn't really know I liked her so much until she left, though. XD

Years
  • Giovanni has always been my favourite, but after playing Soul Silver I've grown kind of fond of Ariana. James was always kind of funny in the anime, too, but I haven't watched that in ages.

Oh, and Bill. He's awesome. Who doesn't love characters based off of Bill Gates? <3

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • Anime talking, I'd say Gary, James and Jimmy !
    Movie is Aaron, no doubt xD
    In the manga, I'd say Gold and Green
    And in the games, weeell...I like Will, Morty, Riley and Falkner x33

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
  • James from Team Rocket.
    He needs to appear on the games once again like he did in Yellow.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 22, 2013
    Pryce because of Pokemon Special, though I love Morty's HGSS design.

If I had to pick from one of the heroes/rivals, it would probably be Silver, Green, or Leaf.

Back