• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your fave B/W epesode so far?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • Episodes 5, 6, 11, 19, 20, 25, 29.

5: Dent makes his fabulous debut.
    6: Tasting Time! *squee*
    Spoiler:

So really, I <3 Dent-centric episodes.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • What's my favorite episode of BW? I actually have three. Episode 19, 20, and 26(The Mansion episode). I love episode 19 because it was all about Dento and him being epic as usual then episode 20 made me laugh every time I watched it and finally episode 26; I've watched it at least 6 times already. I even watched it during class today....woops I was being a bad girl there.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • The 2 Team Rocket centered episodes that didn't air of course! Otherwise, the Litwick mansion was pretty fun. Zombies!!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    So far I guess I have three favourites in no real order; "Pinwheel Forest! Sewaddle and Burgh!!" - I loved Arti in this episode, he was soo funny, plus Ash catching Sewaddle and loads of cool scenes. "Pikachu VS Sandile VS Ducklett!!" I loved all the little Ducklett's in this episode. And Finally "Emolga VS Snivy! Volt Switch Chaos!" - It was seriously more Pokémon centered which I loved, plus Emolga is just an epic cutie.

TheFuturePokemon

Natural.....
    Years
  • Episodes that haven't been dubbed yet below.
    Spoiler:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Episode 10 - The Battle verses Trip was pretty entertaining. I love any episode fitted around a battle, which this one was. Even though it was pretty one sided outside of Snivy and Pikachu.

Episode 15 & 16 - Includes the battle with Lenora and the training Oshawott and Tepig under went in preparation for the rematch.

Episode 17 - We finally got to see what hatched from the Egg finally ending all the speculation about what the egg was going to be.

Episode 19 - Favorite Cilan centric episode, and it introduces Pokemon Connoisseurs. Pretty neat battle between him and Cabernet

Episode 20 - I was waiting for this for months, and it delivered. Sandile I have much love for in this episode and the Ducklett provide for some good humor. Only thing I don't care for is that Ash did not get Krokorok.

Episode 25 - Gym Battle with Burgh was fun to watch, got some battle experience for Cabbagemon. Swadloon <3

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2011
    Episode 24: かわいい顔に要注意! エモンガでシビレビレ!! (I'm unsure what the English title is). Emonga using it's special skill on those bat pokemon was so cute!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • "A Sandile Gusher of Change" is currently my favorite episode so far in the series. It mainly focused on Oshawott and him joining Ash's party. He was SO ADORABLE in this one. <3

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • My favourite so far has to be the fourth episode, The Battle Club and Tepig's Choice. I'm sorry, but I'm a sucker for Ash being all caring and nice towards Pokemon, especially ones that have been neglected or abandoned. D'aaw.

I also liked episode 19 (the one with Cabernet), and episode 20. I thought the Ducklett were hilarious for some reason. And, I also liked episode 29, because I loved the Team Rocket/Ash&Co. teamwork. I have a feeling once the Team Plasma vs. Team Rocket episodes are aired, they might find a spot in my favourite BW episodes too. :)

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Off the top of my head, I think The Battle Club and Tepig's Choice! (BW004) and Snivy Plays Hard to Catch! (BW007) were my favorites. I had many genuine laughs during both episodes, something that didn't happen much before. :cer_laugh:

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Episode 18: When Ash catch Sewaddle and met Burgh at first time.
    Burgh not the only one that touched by Ash and Sewaddle relationship, I'm touched too. :)

Back