• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is your faviorate Sinnoh pokemon?

dozo

party hardy
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    LEAFEON :3 My other favorites are mostly from the 1st generation.

Suzune

Gary Was Here, Ash Is A Loser!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Electrivire. Loved it from the start.
    Gallade is a close second.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Drapion.

Posion/Dark is an awesome typing. Sniper is an awesome ability, and it learns awesome moves like Night Slash, Cross Poison, and X-Scissor. :D

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    PIKA. <3

I never really had a favorite Sinnoh region pokémon as I like a lot of them. However there are some that I can favor more than probopass the others. Piplup, Mismagius, Froslass and Electivire are some that I tend to favor more than others like Probopass or Magmortar.

Ayselipera

After looking over them I guess mine would be Togekiss.

Some others I like are Tangrowth, Magnezone, Glaceon, Leafeon, and Probopass. I know it's weird, but Probopass really doesn't bother me.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Bidoof <3
    It's better than zigzagoon. Amongst the new evolutions, I like Togekiss and Piplup is a very nice starter :D.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Shinx and its evolutions maybe. I really don't know too many Sinnoh Pokemon, but when I looked them up, none of them really appealed to me anyway (which is probably why I didn't bother learning their names).

Back